quintana Roo frame type 202

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Keily, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. I have been offered a QR 202 Tri specific frame any opinions on this frame geometry etc and idea of
    new price.

    Cheers

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. G S Banner

    G S Banner Guest

    "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have been offered a QR 202 Tri specific frame any opinions on this frame geometry etc and idea
    > of new price.
    >

    > Cheers
    >
    > Mike

    try posting on rec.sport.triathlon or the forum on www.slowtwitch.com (be aware that the guy that
    runs this site used to run QR some years ago)

  3. ecce_ecce

    ecce_ecce New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2003
    That type of frame would break under your fat arse - period.:eek:

    TRIATHLETE ALERT

    TRIATHLETE ALERT :rolleyes:

  4. Roreh says:

    Roreh says: New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2003
    The quintana roo 202 isn't triathlon geometry :)

    It's a tri company, but a road frame. I picked up my 202 and carbon aero forks for £350.