Quiznos Subs

Glitter Ninja wrote:
> "salgud" <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Did someone say that Quizno's invented the hot sub? I don't remember
>>reading that, must be getting old.

> The cups at Quiznos have some sort of little blurb which does indeed
> sound like they are trying to claim they invented the toasted sub.
>

>>I agree that many local mom & pop sub shops make a better sub than
>>Quizno's. Unfortunately, I live in Denver, Co, and I have yet to find
>>one of those.

> I live in a small town myself and mom and pop sub places don't exist.
> There aren't many non-chain restaurants at all -- two Mexican places,
> one Thai, and one very high end wine bar. So for me, I'm pleased with
> our Quiznos, but if I was in a more urban area, I'd search out something
> better.
>
> Stacia

Unfortunate, I live in a town whose population is <5,000 and there are
two mom & pop sub places and two mom & pop pizza places on Main street.
In the next town over which is famous for pizza there are four pizza
places. People around here know what real subs and pizza taste like. The
three local Pizza huts actually closed last year.