Quote of the day

Jimbo

Guest
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing
the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

source unknown

"jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
| guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
| accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
|
| source unknown

I like that. Could add a few but wouldn't want to spoil it.

Simon

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
> guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
> accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
>
> source unknown

The best rapper is a white guy??

What planet are you on?

Simon says:

>I like that. Could add a few but wouldn't want to spoil it.

Ity's already been added to sionce I first saw/posted it on 3/20 (That's 20/3 for you Brits...).
Hasn't ruined a thing - add away!

Steve

TBF says:

>The best rapper is a white guy??

Just for a change TBF, I'm going tot let you have that one ;-) Have to admit that I can't stand rap
(I am 48, so maybe it's just an age thing), but to say that M&M is the best is a bit much.......

However, it does fit with the tenor of the joke.

Now back to our regular discussion.............

Steve

"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| --
| http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a
| > black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
| > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
| >
| > source unknown
|

| The best rapper is a white guy??
|
| What planet are you on?

He is on Earth where Eminem won lots and lots of awards and since you are a very competitive person
I am sure you equate awards with being good!

Simon....... prefers Adam F

"jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
> guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
> accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
>
> source unknown

<slack ver> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold
the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go
to war and this http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm nappy headed fool
thinks he's a *real MTB'er."

--
SSSSSlackdaddy

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm

So SSSlackdaddy, just how long have you had a "Thing" for big black guys on mountain bikes?

I mean where the hell did this come from? Most idiots surf the net for ****, but not you, oh no not
our "SSSSlackdaddy".

Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.

Once you go black you never go back.

As for me I'll stick with the Ostrich.

Peace, Bill

:-]

> On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm
>
> So SSSlackdaddy, just how long have you had a "Thing" for big black guys on mountain bikes?
>
> I mean where the hell did this come from? Most idiots surf the net for ****, but not you, oh no
> not our "SSSSlackdaddy".
>
> Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
>
> Once you go black you never go back.
>
> As for me I'll stick with the Ostrich.
>
> Peace, Bill

You really shouldn't be trying to interpret my fine crafted retorts after you've just rolled out of
bed. http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm

BTW, black Women are beautiful....strong and black!

--
Mr. Slackdaddy

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:02:43 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm
>
>So SSSlackdaddy, just how long have you had a "Thing" for big black guys on mountain bikes?
>
>I mean where the hell did this come from? Most idiots surf the net for ****, but not you, oh no not
>our "SSSSlackdaddy".
>
>Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
>
>Once you go black you never go back.
>
>As for me I'll stick with the Ostrich.
>
>Peace, Bill
>

>The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
>give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

Just so there's no doubt about my intentions Slacker. I was only getting you back for all the
Ostrich stuff and meant you no disrespect.

Peace, Bill(felt it necessary to clear the air)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass
rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an
interpretation of the world.
:-]

> Bill W says:
>
> >Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
>
> Whereas _I_ like my coffee like me - white and sweet.
>
> ;-))
>
> Steve

I think I'm getting nauseous.....rrrr...grrr....hhhhhurl
--
Slacker

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a
> > black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
> > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
> >
> > source unknown
>

> <slack ver> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
> the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss
> hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want
> to go to war and this
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm nappy headed fool thinks
> he's a *real MTB'er."
>
> --
> SSSSSlackdaddy

Oo noe I'm a nappy headed fool, LOL well I was wondering when the white trash racist stuff would
come out....now we can get on with things without holding back!

--Re: Quote of the day
> Bill W says:
>
> >Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
>
> Whereas _I_ like my coffee like me - white and sweet.
>
> ;-))
>
> Steve

I like my coffee like I like my women....black and 3:D :D
I like my white wine like my momen too - cold and ready to pass out haha:D

don't think it's funny? You must be from a different trailer park then:eek:

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "roKeMS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wrote:
> > --Re: Quote of the day "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]>
wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Bill W says:

> > > Whereas _I_ like my coffee like me - white and sweet.
> > >
> > > ;-))
> > >
> > > Steve
>

> I like my coffee like I like my women....black and 3:D :D I like my white wine like my momen too -
> cold and ready to pass out haha:D
>
> don't think it's funny? You must be from a different trailer park then:eek:
>

> --
> Life is one big adventure....or nothing
>
> www.mountainbikepark.com

s'funny that!

In article <[email protected]>, jimbo(san) wrote:
> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
> guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
> accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
>
> source unknown

I've seen this attributed to Chris Rock.

JS

--
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

- Aeon Flux