Quote of the day

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jimbo, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing
    the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

    source unknown

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    | guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
    | accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
    |
    | source unknown

    I like that. Could add a few but wouldn't want to spoil it.

    Simon

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    > guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
    > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
    >
    > source unknown

    The best rapper is a white guy??

    What planet are you on?

  4. Simon says:

    >I like that. Could add a few but wouldn't want to spoil it.

    Ity's already been added to sionce I first saw/posted it on 3/20 (That's 20/3 for you Brits...).
    Hasn't ruined a thing - add away!

    Steve

  5. TBF says:

    >The best rapper is a white guy??

    Just for a change TBF, I'm going tot let you have that one ;-) Have to admit that I can't stand rap
    (I am 48, so maybe it's just an age thing), but to say that M&M is the best is a bit much.......

    However, it does fit with the tenor of the joke.

    Now back to our regular discussion.............

    Steve

  6. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    | --
    | http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a
    | > black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
    | > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
    | >
    | > source unknown
    |

    | The best rapper is a white guy??
    |
    | What planet are you on?

    He is on Earth where Eminem won lots and lots of awards and since you are a very competitive person
    I am sure you equate awards with being good!

    Simon....... prefers Adam F

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    > guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
    > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
    >
    > source unknown

    <slack ver> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
    best golfer is a black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold
    the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go
    to war and this http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm nappy headed fool
    thinks he's a *real MTB'er."

    --
    SSSSSlackdaddy

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm

    So SSSlackdaddy, just how long have you had a "Thing" for big black guys on mountain bikes?

    I mean where the hell did this come from? Most idiots surf the net for porn, but not you, oh no not
    our "SSSSlackdaddy".

    Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.

    Once you go black you never go back.

    As for me I'll stick with the Ostrich.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  9. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm
    >
    > So SSSlackdaddy, just how long have you had a "Thing" for big black guys on mountain bikes?
    >
    > I mean where the hell did this come from? Most idiots surf the net for porn, but not you, oh no
    > not our "SSSSlackdaddy".
    >
    > Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
    >
    > Once you go black you never go back.
    >
    > As for me I'll stick with the Ostrich.
    >
    > Peace, Bill

    You really shouldn't be trying to interpret my fine crafted retorts after you've just rolled out of
    bed. http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm

    BTW, black Women are beautiful....strong and black!

    --
    Mr. Slackdaddy

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:02:43 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 00:39:51 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm
    >
    >So SSSlackdaddy, just how long have you had a "Thing" for big black guys on mountain bikes?
    >
    >I mean where the hell did this come from? Most idiots surf the net for porn, but not you, oh no not
    >our "SSSSlackdaddy".
    >
    >Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
    >
    >Once you go black you never go back.
    >
    >As for me I'll stick with the Ostrich.
    >
    >Peace, Bill
    >

    >The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    >give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >:-]

    Just so there's no doubt about my intentions Slacker. I was only getting you back for all the
    Ostrich stuff and meant you no disrespect.

    Peace, Bill(felt it necessary to clear the air)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass
    rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an
    interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  11. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Bill W says:
    >
    > >Looks like you like your men like your coffee.....Strong and Black.
    >
    > Whereas _I_ like my coffee like me - white and sweet.
    >
    > ;-))
    >
    > Steve

    I think I'm getting nauseous.....rrrr...grrr....hhhhhurl
    --
    Slacker

  12. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a
    > > black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
    > > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
    > >
    > > source unknown
    >

    > <slack ver> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
    > the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss
    > hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want
    > to go to war and this
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/aboutme.htm nappy headed fool thinks
    > he's a *real MTB'er."
    >
    > --
    > SSSSSlackdaddy

    Oo noe I'm a nappy headed fool, LOL well I was wondering when the white trash racist stuff would
    come out....now we can get on with things without holding back!

  13. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002

    I like my coffee like I like my women....black and 3:D :D
    I like my white wine like my momen too - cold and ready to pass out haha:D

    don't think it's funny? You must be from a different trailer park then:eek:

  14. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "roKeMS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > wrote:
    > > --Re: Quote of the day "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]>
    wrote
    > > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Bill W says:

    > > > Whereas _I_ like my coffee like me - white and sweet.
    > > >
    > > > ;-))
    > > >
    > > > Steve
    >

    > I like my coffee like I like my women....black and 3:D :D I like my white wine like my momen too -
    > cold and ready to pass out haha:D
    >
    > don't think it's funny? You must be from a different trailer park then:eek:
    >

    > --
    > Life is one big adventure....or nothing
    >
    > www.mountainbikepark.com

    s'funny that!

  15. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, jimbo(san) wrote:
    > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    > guy, the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
    > accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
    >
    > source unknown

    I've seen this attributed to Chris Rock.

    JS

    --
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

    - Aeon Flux