I think that was quote is carved on a 200 year old antique computer desk that is in the Oval Office.

I wasn't yet born when Abraham Lincoln said that quote but nice saying from him.

Nice quote. Abraham Lincoln have left a lot of nice quotes for us that may inspire us for great life and , sometimes , make us laugh. Great man with great thoughts.

Reactions: happynicky
“I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.” - H.L. Mencken

"My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action." by og madino.

I love this one. http://www.hdwallpapersonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Quotes-Nelson-Mandela2.jpg

benjiepct said:
I wasn't yet born when Abraham Lincoln said that quote but nice saying from him.

This is why Abe Lincoln was the best president. Of course I remember him saying that when I was but a young un.