R U F.U.S.S.Y.?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Apr 8, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  2. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

  3. Anthony says:

    >Curses.

    We know you only posted the wrong link so we could read your cute little "404" page....

    Nice one! ;-)

    Steve

  4. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  6. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >PS: I *still* don't get this!!! Flowers? Streamers?? Huh???
    >
    > His mojo's just a little light in the loafers is all ;-P

    I'm just a little light in the NOGGIN is all! I never scrolled down below the initial pic...

    Bill "when all else fails look for the little 'bar thing' on the right edge"
    S.

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >I'm just a little light in the NOGGIN is all! I never scrolled down
    below
    > >the initial pic...
    > >

    > LOL! That's known as "having a Senior moment" around here. I have
    plenty. At
    > least, I think I do...... hard to tell.
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    Look at the bright side...you'll be able to hide your own Easter eggs this year. ;^)

    Mike - meeting new people every day!

  9. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >I'm just a little light in the NOGGIN is all! I never scrolled down
    below
    > >the initial pic...
    > >

    > LOL! That's known as "having a Senior moment" around here. I have
    plenty. At
    > least, I think I do...... hard to tell.
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    don't tell me that. I did (or didn't) do the same thing! Waahhh! I'm too young! Anyway, what's with
    the pink and purple "Barbie" windmill thing? You sick puppy. (The tassles are cool though. I used
    have them on my tricycle when I was but an ankle-biter.)
    --
    Westie "Life is what happens while you're planning to do other things"

  10. John G

    John G Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > These are three different steeds, none of which are currently owned by yours truly.
    >
    > The seasoned player should be able to pick out my ex-steed from the line

    The floating chain-ring is the dead give-away ;-)

  11. Mmmmm, orange bottle cage and purple front QR. Not to mention that floating ring deal...

    Jon Bond

    Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > These are three different steeds, none of which are currently owned by yours truly.
    >
    > The seasoned player should be able to pick out my ex-steed from the line up.

    > Anthony Sloan wrote:
    >
    >> Curses.
    >>
    >> http://www.anthonysloan.com/FUSSY.html
    >>
    >> A Anthony Sloan wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.anthonysloan.com/FUSSY.jpg

  12. John G

    John G Guest

    Jonathan Bond wrote:
    > Mmmmm, orange bottle cage and purple front QR.

    What _exaclty_ is wrong w/ a purple front QR?

  13. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | These are three different steeds, none of which are currently owned by yours truly.
    |
    | The seasoned player should be able to pick out my ex-steed from the line
    up.

    | Anthony Sloan wrote:
    |
    | > Curses.
    | >
    | > http://www.anthonysloan.com/FUSSY.html
    | >
    | > A Anthony Sloan wrote:
    | >
    | >> http://www.anthonysloan.com/FUSSY.jpg

    Okay, it may be a headsmack, but what does n.b. stand for? (other than my initials)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/8/2003

  14. John G wrote:

    > Jonathan Bond wrote:
    >
    >> Mmmmm, orange bottle cage and purple front QR.
    >

    > What _exaclty_ is wrong w/ a purple front QR?

    Absitively posolutely nothing. Unless you're bomba (IIRC)...

    I can't talk, my bike is BRIGHT yellow. Well, at least my current bike.... next bike is going
    stealth mode ;)

    Jon Bond

  15. Nelson Binch wrote:

    > Okay, it may be a headsmack, but what does n.b. stand for? (other than my initials)

    Nota Bene, Latin. Mark Well, commony used to call attention to something important.

    My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

  16. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    | Nelson Binch wrote:
    |

    | > Okay, it may be a headsmack, but what does n.b. stand for? (other than
    my
    | > initials)
    | >

    | Nota Bene, Latin. Mark Well, commony used to call attention to something important.

    Okay, thanks. Definitely not a headsmack as I've never heard of that before.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/8/2003