Rabobank at Tour de Georgia

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Keven Ruf, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Keven Ruf

    Keven Ruf Guest

    Who are they going to send to Georgia next week? Has Levi had any results this year-- I haven't seen
    his name at all. --Keven.

    Tags:

  2. "Keven Ruf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Who are they going to send to Georgia next week? Has Levi had any results this year-- I haven't
    > seen his name at all.

    Freire, BoogerD, Wauters, Dekker and Ullrich if they get Coast to release him in time.

  3. Bart

    Bart Guest

    "Keven Ruf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Who are they going to send to Georgia next week? Has Levi had any results this year-- I haven't
    > seen his name at all.

    he didnt "have results" , but frome race results I've seen his build-up seems to on schedule. I dont
    think it involves a Georgia peak though.

  4. On 16 Apr 2003 11:27:46 -0700, Keven Ruf wrote:
    >Who are they going to send to Georgia next week?

    From http://www.rabobank.nl/info/execute/node?node_id=226122&tab=3

    Tour of Georgia 22 – 27.04 (cat. 2.3)

    Riders (8) Maarten den Bakker Addy Engels or Mathew Hayman Ronald Mutsaars Grischa Niermann Bobbie
    Traksel Thorwald Veneberg Kevin de Weert Remmert Wielinga

    Team director Frans Maassen

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > On 16 Apr 2003 11:27:46 -0700, Keven Ruf wrote:
    > >Who are they going to send to Georgia next week?
    >
    > From http://www.rabobank.nl/info/execute/node?node_id=226122&tab=3
    >
    > Tour of Georgia 22 - 27.04 (cat. 2.3)
    >
    > Riders (8) Maarten den Bakker Addy Engels or Mathew Hayman Ronald Mutsaars Grischa Niermann Bobbie
    > Traksel Thorwald Veneberg Kevin de Weert Remmert Wielinga
    >
    > Team director Frans Maassen

    The fastest one in the group is Frans and he'll be driving.

  6. Jay Hill

    Jay Hill Guest

    Keven Ruf wrote:
    > Who are they going to send to Georgia next week? Has Levi had any results this year-- I haven't
    > seen his name at all.

    Which Georgia?

  7. Keven Ruf

    Keven Ruf Guest

    Jay Hill <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Keven Ruf wrote:
    > > Who are they going to send to Georgia next week? Has Levi had any results this year-- I haven't
    > > seen his name at all.
    >
    > Which Georgia?

    The one that's always on my mind.

    -Keven.