Race at Blue Marsh

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ctg, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    Just a few pics of some sport class riders. I didn't have much free time yesterday or there'd be
    more. This is the second race of the Mid-Atlantic Super Series.

    http://www.chrisgroff.com/race.html

    Chris G

    Tags:

  2. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

  3. "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just a few pics of some sport class riders. I didn't have much free time yesterday or there'd be
    > more. This is the second race of the Mid-Atlantic Super Series.
    >
    > http://www.chrisgroff.com/race.html
    >
    > Chris G

    Thanks for the shots Chris. I grew up in BC, went to school at Wyo. and lived and worked in
    Bernville for several years. Blue Marsh was just growing up then, no biking trails, and the lake was
    new. It's hard to believe you can get enough folks together under 40% body fat to have an organized
    race :) Next time I get back to visit, perhaps I can talk you into hooking up for a ride. All of the
    friends I have back there anymore are in that 40% range, but at least they are down to 1.5 packs/day
    :( Loving Colorado for over 15 years now!
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

  4. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Just a few pics of some sport class riders. I didn't have much free time yesterday or there'd be
    > > more. This is the second race of the
    Mid-Atlantic
    > > Super Series.
    > >
    > > http://www.chrisgroff.com/race.html
    > >
    > > Chris G
    > >
    > Thanks for the shots Chris. I grew up in BC, went to school at Wyo. and lived and worked in
    > Bernville for several years. Blue Marsh was just
    growing
    > up then, no biking trails, and the lake was new. It's hard to believe you can get enough folks
    > together under 40% body fat
    > have an organized race :)

    Lmao, uh yeah, we're way over the fatty quota.

    There are a few decent riding areas in the county now, Blue Marsh, French Creek, some spots on
    Mt.Penn and Neversink. Blue Marsh has gotten pretty popular. It's long, a loop, and fast, easy,
    buffed singletrack. But with no mountains, just a few hills it's not exactly the best. There are
    better spots within an hour so of drivng though.

    Chris