Race bikes are expensive

"Good" road bikes don't have to cost as much as you seem to think. Depends on what your expectations are and how necessary it is for you to think you're fitting in because you riding an expensive bike. Nonetheless, don't begrudge anyone for spending their own money on whatever they please.

No - never thought of stealing another person's property because I wouldn't want anyone stealing anything from me.

I imagine you've stolen many other things besides the bike. Thieves start early and don't stop after one "score"...

Hope your anecdote is fictional boasting to make a point...

Wow, If there is one thing I despise more than a theif is a theif who brags about being a theif. If you are serious, all I have to say is karma...

I had a Schwinn Varsity stolen from me when I was 15 years old. My family had no means of replacing the bike. I walked by many unattended bikes over years and the thought never entered my mind to steal one.

Sure, I steal all my bikes.

I've also stolen all my food, all my furniture, a couple of cars, a house or two, a tank, a Boeing 747 and an F-16 fighter.

I am missing an F-16C. It had a bumper sticker that read "I brake for oil field stafing" and a Chuck Norris lunch box under the seat. It had a lot of sentimental value to me.

That is the funniest post I have read on an Internet forum in a while. Top Notch!
Originally Posted by jhuskey .

I am missing an F-16C. It had a bumper sticker that read "I brake for oil field stafing" and a Chuck Norris lunch box under the seat. It had a lot of sentimental value to me.

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

Originally Posted by rplace13 .

That is the funniest post I have read on an Internet forum in a while. Top Notch!

Yup, I got a chuckle outta that....

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

the only substitute for a missing manhood is suicide. If you simply have a small one then a ferrari will do but not if you dont even have one in the first place.