Race Horse

Fixey

Mar 9, 2004
WARNING: THIS JOKE IS NOT PC
If you are easily offended, a Dwarf or speack with a lisp you may want to obstain from this joke.

A guy puts an add in the local paper to sell his race horse and gets a reply from a dwarf with a lisp. The dwarf comes around to look at the horse. When the seller takes the dwarf out to the stable the dwarf looks on in awe. "you want to Buy her?" asks the seller. "Sheth a bootiful horth, but can you pick me up tho I tan thee her mane?" so the seller picks him up and the dwarf looks at his mane. you want to Buy her?" asks the seller. "hmm, bootiful Horth, bootiful mane... but can you lift me up tho I tan thee her tail?" The seller is starting to get abit anoyed, but complies with the dwarfs request...you want to Buy her?" asks the seller. "hmm, bootiful Horth, bootiful mane, bootiful tail but tan I thee her ****?" At this the seller looses his temper, picks up the dwaf and rubs the dwafs face in the horse's vagina "there, ya grubby little bugger, ya want to buy the bloody horse or not?" yells the seller. the dwarf comes up coughing and spluttering and says "Let me rephrath dat, tan I thee her Canter..."

Fixey said:
WARNING: THIS JOKE IS NOT PC
If you are easily offended, a Dwarf or speack with a lisp you may want to obstain from this joke.

A guy puts an add in the local paper to sell his race horse and gets a reply from a dwarf with a lisp. The dwarf comes around to look at the horse. When the seller takes the dwarf out to the stable the dwarf looks on in awe. "you want to Buy her?" asks the seller. "Sheth a bootiful horth, but can you pick me up tho I tan thee her mane?" so the seller picks him up and the dwarf looks at his mane. you want to Buy her?" asks the seller. "hmm, bootiful Horth, bootiful mane... but can you lift me up tho I tan thee her tail?" The seller is starting to get abit anoyed, but complies with the dwarfs request...you want to Buy her?" asks the seller. "hmm, bootiful Horth, bootiful mane, bootiful tail but tan I thee her ****?" At this the seller looses his temper, picks up the dwaf and rubs the dwafs face in the horse's vagina "there, ya grubby little bugger, ya want to buy the bloody horse or not?" yells the seller. the dwarf comes up coughing and spluttering and says "Let me rephrath dat, tan I thee her Canter..."

I just love this joke I read it once a week and I still kill myself laughing

Lol! Oh no that was funny. Who comes up with this stuff? Bootiful horth.