Race in Gainesville Florida

HobieDude16

Feb 9, 2004
ok, our team president asked us to get this info out to as many people as possible, we need the max number possible at this event. i just found this forum, so its kinda late to inform, but anyone can still make it. the race is put on by Team Florida Cycling, in Gainesville Florida. just, as many of you as can make it, show up. thanks, hope to see you all there.
John

website for the race

http://grove.ufl.edu/~cycling/races/tfrw04.html

pretty intense. we had a good turnout. saturday, it was foggy for the individual time trial, lots of participants, started raining for the team time trial, though those guys (and girls) still put up good efforts. sunday, rainy in the morning for the collegiet races, the cobblestone caused a few wrecks. sunny and windy for the afternoon USCF races... BIG turnout for those. it was quite impressive, and very fast paced. i dont know any results unfortunately! but yeah, all in all, a very good race this year.

A good friend of mine raced in the team timtrial and the road race. I think he said 8th in the team and 7th in the overall RR.

well, we had a crit, a ITT and a TTT, but no RR, so im not sure if your thinkin of the right race.... maybe, dunno