Race information: Boerne, Texas swim-run-bike

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Tom Rodgers, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    Anyone out there done the Boerne, Texas triathlon that is "misordered" as swim-run-bike? It's the
    regional championship this year in USAT SMW, so I'm going to do it for the first time. I've done
    duathlons, but never anything like this. Anyone have knowledge of the course (as hilly as other
    areas north of San Antonio?), how the transitions work, etc.?

    Race is this weekend, so swift reply is appreciated.

    Also have room for another in hotel room if you're doing it and need lodging. Host hotel is full so
    it's hard to get a room in this small town.

    Tags:

  2. Topdog

    Topdog Guest

    "Tom Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone out there done the Boerne, Texas triathlon that is "misordered" as swim-run-bike? It's the
    > regional championship this year in USAT SMW, so I'm going to do it for the first time. I've done
    > duathlons, but never anything like this. Anyone have knowledge of the course (as hilly as other
    > areas north of San Antonio?), how the transitions work, etc.?
    >
    > Race is this weekend, so swift reply is appreciated.
    >
    > Also have room for another in hotel room if you're doing it and need lodging. Host hotel is full
    > so it's hard to get a room in this small town.

    Tom, I live in Boerne, so I know it intimately. Drop me an email.