Race Report: Boston

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by George Grattan, Sep 15, 2003.

1. ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)

Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
    friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
    haven't look at official net times yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the
    other hand, I loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of
    the course on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.

--
    Shalom, Peace, Salaam

George Grattan

Tags:

2. Jimmie

Jimmie Guest

great job....you'll feel better tomorrow for sure

"George Grattan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACA0BE0.1759F%[email protected]...
    > ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)
    >
    > Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
    > friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
    > haven't look at official net
    times
    > yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the other hand,
    I
    > loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of the course
    > on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
    >
    >
    > --
    > Shalom, Peace, Salaam
    >
    > George Grattan

3. Rivermist

Rivermist Guest

Way to go. I envy you the experience.

"George Grattan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACA0BE0.1759F%[email protected]...
    >
    > Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
    > friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
    > haven't look at official net
    times
    > yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the other hand,
    I
    > loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of the course
    > on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
    >
    >
    > --
    > Shalom, Peace, Salaam
    >
    > George Grattan

4. Victoria

Victoria Guest

Congratulations no matter what George!

Victoria

>
    > Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and
    > brought friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I
    > think-- haven't look at official net times yet) about an hour behind what I had thought
    > possible. On the other hand, I loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and
    > had my best section of the course on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details
    > tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
    >
    >
    > --
    > Shalom, Peace, Salaam
    >
    > George Grattan