Race Report: Boston

George Grattan

Guest
....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)

Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
haven't look at official net times yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the
other hand, I loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of
the course on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.

--
Shalom, Peace, Salaam

George Grattan

great job....you'll feel better tomorrow for sure

"George Grattan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACA0BE0.1759F%[email protected]...
> ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)
>
> Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
> friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
> haven't look at official net
times
> yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the other hand,
> loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of the course
> on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
>

> --
> Shalom, Peace, Salaam
>
> George Grattan

Way to go. I envy you the experience.

"George Grattan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACA0BE0.1759F%[email protected]...
> ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)
>
> Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
> friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
> haven't look at official net
times
> yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the other hand,
> loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of the course
> on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
>

> --
> Shalom, Peace, Salaam
>
> George Grattan

Congratulations no matter what George!