Race Report: Boston

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by George Grattan, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)

    Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
    friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
    haven't look at official net times yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the
    other hand, I loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of
    the course on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.

    --
    Shalom, Peace, Salaam

    George Grattan

    Tags:

  2. Jimmie

    Jimmie Guest

    great job....you'll feel better tomorrow for sure

    "George Grattan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACA0BE0.1759F%[email protected]...
    > ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)
    >
    > Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
    > friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
    > haven't look at official net
    times
    > yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the other hand,
    > loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of the course
    > on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
    >

    > --
    > Shalom, Peace, Salaam
    >
    > George Grattan

  3. Rivermist

    Rivermist Guest

    Way to go. I envy you the experience.

    "George Grattan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACA0BE0.1759F%[email protected]...
    > ....I'll get to it tomorrow morning, folks. Resting now. :)
    >
    > Strange, strange, strange day...warm (sometimes) very, breezy, my ITB pain came back and brought
    > friends, I gave away about half of my Gus and other food, and I ended up finishing (I think--
    > haven't look at official net
    times
    > yet) about an hour behind what I had thought possible. On the other hand,
    > loved every single minute of it-- even the horrible parts--and had my best section of the course
    > on the hills through Newton. Go figure. Details tomorrow.....more food, then bed, now.
    >

    > --
    > Shalom, Peace, Salaam
    >
    > George Grattan

  4. Victoria