race report

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Oct 1, 2005.

  1. I ran a two-mile race today. I led the pack for about the first 30
    seconds. Then, not so much.

    I hit the half-mile mark at about 3:30. Then, I passed the mile mark
    at about 8:08. I finished off with a 17:27 and beat a fat guy and some
    five-year-olds.

    Tags:

  2. macelroy

    macelroy Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I ran a two-mile race today. I led the pack for about the first 30
    > seconds. Then, not so much.

    Sounds like you may have spent your energy in the first mile.

    > I hit the half-mile mark at about 3:30. Then, I passed the mile mark
    > at about 8:08. I finished off with a 17:27 and beat a fat guy

    Oh? Bill Rodgers didnt' say he was in a race today. Bill? How's about a
    race report from the fat guy perspective.

  3. ChristyRunnr

    ChristyRunnr Guest

  4. Is that guy the real Bill Rodgers?

  5. ChristyRunnr

    ChristyRunnr Guest

  6. On 1 Oct 2005 15:03:50 -0700, "ChristyRunnr" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Go away troll.

    Gave you an orgasm eh? Well, it's more than your girlfriend can do for
    you.

  7. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

  8. On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:03:27 GMT, "Doug Freese" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >He couldn't make a pimple on the real BR's ass.

    There are only pimples on your diseased arse.