RaceFace cranks...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, May 22, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Tags:

  2. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Hmmmm...
    |
    | http://pricepoint.com/product528.html
    |
    | --
    | - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    Wow! If I hadn't just scored a set of Syncros rings for $10 a pc. on Nashbar (right place at the
    right time - they were supposed to be $10-20tooth, $15-34tooth and $20-46tooth) then I'd damned well
    pull the trigger on these. Hell, I've seen the big ring alone for not much less than that total.

  3. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | Hmmmm...
    > |
    > | http://pricepoint.com/product528.html
    > |
    > | --
    > | - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
    >
    > Wow! If I hadn't just scored a set of Syncros rings for $10 a pc. on Nashbar (right place at the
    > right time - they were supposed to be $10-20tooth, $15-34tooth and $20-46tooth)

    Nelson, great minds shop alike: I scored some of those Syncros rings, too. Excellent quality! Wish I
    had bought about 4 more as spares. They're a good deal even at twice the price.

    -Barry