Racer For Sale! (Cape Town)

gdiza

Jul 28, 2004
I'm selling my 2nd Racer.
Description: blue racer, Peugeot, allimumin, 2 allumumin cages (black), giant toe clips, brakes need attention and seat needs adjustment.

Extras include: shimano 102 pedals (2 in 1 cleats and toe clips), zx2 helmet (large), and pair of cycling gloves. (all these come with the bike!)

Bike is in excellent condition, I just don’t ride it at all.

R500

Anyone in Cape Town interested, call 0825796762

I'm repling to the letter posted about the bike for sale, I am 14 years old and am interested in starting road cycling. I would just like to find out if the bike is suitable for me?

Toddbob said:
I'm repling to the letter posted about the bike for sale, I am 14 years old and am interested in starting road cycling. I would just like to find out if the bike is suitable for me?
Toddbob, i dunno if the bike would've been suitalble for you. it was a 56cm bike, i say was, because its been sold already.
my best advice is to goto a bicycle shop, tell them you want a buy a bicycle but get them to give you advice on the size you need.
i made the mistake of buying a bicycle taht was to big for me.

if you get kak from bicycle shops, then goto bowman cycles in town and speak to shane, hell, i'll even meet you there if u want.
normally, bike shops are more than willing to help you out with setups and such, only takes 10/20 minutes.

oh, welcome to cycling bud! its a lekker sport! hope i see u riding round sometime!

Thanks for the Advice, I'll go to the bike shop, the only problem is the money factor. I don't have the kind of money to spend on a new bike but i'll keep looking. Thanks alot.

Toddbob said:
Thanks for the Advice, I'll go to the bike shop, the only problem is the money factor. I don't have the kind of money to spend on a new bike but i'll keep looking. Thanks alot.
goto bellville cycles (check phone book for number or goto my site and click on dealers)
they got some nice 2nd hand bikes and you can negotiate with the guy.

becareful and check the bike out.

i took a bank loan of R5000 to buy my bicycle cause i didn't have the money either but i made a sacrifice.

I would love to be able to take a loan of that kind of money but i'm only fourteen and have no way of repaying it. I would go to those places but i just recantly moved to jo'burg but i'll try go to linden cycles. Do you have the adress of your site so i can see if i could find a bike. Thanks once again for all your help!

dude! u in jhb... so try buying the joburg edition of Junkmail (the newspaper) for R9,95

check the cycling section for some great 2nd hand bikes.