Racheal Ray and the Lo-carb way

Anthony

Guest
Recently I saw to 30 Minute Meal shows on Lo-carb cooking.
The first was 'Bun-less burgers' and the second was Carb-
busting. I think she looked about 10 pounds lighter in the
second. Was it my imagination or was she thinner and more
muscular for the second show?

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different
Servers! =-----

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 08:13:56 -0600, Anthony wrote:

> Recently I saw to 30 Minute Meal shows on Lo-carb cooking.
> The first was 'Bun-less burgers' and the second was Carb-
> busting. I think she looked about 10 pounds lighter in the
> second. Was it my imagination or was she thinner and more
> muscular for the second show?

> =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service
> in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19
> Different Servers! =-----

ARe you a Troll..

Anthony wrote:

> Recently I saw to 30 Minute Meal shows on Lo-carb cooking.
> The first was 'Bun-less burgers' and the second was Carb-
> busting. I think she looked about 10 pounds lighter in the
> second. Was it my imagination or was she thinner and more
> muscular for the second show?

At one point she admitted to trying the diet, and I think
she did sucessfully lose about 30 pounds. I'm not sure which
show it was for. However, she doesn't apparently stick with
the plan because she still does shows where she chows down
on the pasta and ice cream.

Mostly though she does the shows because it's a current fad
and it gets eyeballs on the screen for the commercials the
network can sell.

Dawn

Dawn wrote:
> At one point she admitted to trying the diet, and I think
> she did sucessfully lose about 30 pounds.

She does not need to lose any weight. In a previous life
(i.e. before I was married), I used to say that a woman
should not impale me with her hip bones while I was...
ahem... her... ;-) Anyway, boney chicks are NOT cool :)

> However, she doesn't apparently stick with the plan
> because she still does shows where she chows down on the
> pasta and ice cream.

My wife and I love low-carb ice cream, low carb diet or not.
We think it just tastes better and has a better texture.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/
[email protected]