Racheal Ray and the Lo-carb way

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anthony, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Recently I saw to 30 Minute Meal shows on Lo-carb cooking.
    The first was 'Bun-less burgers' and the second was Carb-
    busting. I think she looked about 10 pounds lighter in the
    second. Was it my imagination or was she thinner and more
    muscular for the second show?

    http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different
    Servers! =-----

    Tags:

  2. Larry

    Larry Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 08:13:56 -0600, Anthony wrote:

    > Recently I saw to 30 Minute Meal shows on Lo-carb cooking.
    > The first was 'Bun-less burgers' and the second was Carb-
    > busting. I think she looked about 10 pounds lighter in the
    > second. Was it my imagination or was she thinner and more
    > muscular for the second show?

    > =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service
    > in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19
    > Different Servers! =-----

    ARe you a Troll..

  3. Dawn

    Dawn Guest

    Anthony wrote:

    > Recently I saw to 30 Minute Meal shows on Lo-carb cooking.
    > The first was 'Bun-less burgers' and the second was Carb-
    > busting. I think she looked about 10 pounds lighter in the
    > second. Was it my imagination or was she thinner and more
    > muscular for the second show?

    At one point she admitted to trying the diet, and I think
    she did sucessfully lose about 30 pounds. I'm not sure which
    show it was for. However, she doesn't apparently stick with
    the plan because she still does shows where she chows down
    on the pasta and ice cream.

    Mostly though she does the shows because it's a current fad
    and it gets eyeballs on the screen for the commercials the
    network can sell.

    Dawn

  4. John Gaughan

    John Gaughan Guest

    Dawn wrote:
    > At one point she admitted to trying the diet, and I think
    > she did sucessfully lose about 30 pounds.

    She does not need to lose any weight. In a previous life
    (i.e. before I was married), I used to say that a woman
    should not impale me with her hip bones while I was...
    ahem... her... ;-) Anyway, boney chicks are NOT cool :)

    > However, she doesn't apparently stick with the plan
    > because she still does shows where she chows down on the
    > pasta and ice cream.

    My wife and I love low-carb ice cream, low carb diet or not.
    We think it just tastes better and has a better texture.

    --
    John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/
    [email protected]