Racing Accessory Survey

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jose R. Aragon, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Fellow Bikers,

    I'm an MBA student at the Kellogg School of Management doing some research on a potential business
    idea. If you have a few minutes (10 or less) to take an on-line survey I'd appreciate it.

    The survey is resident on a Northwestern University server and I have no way of tracking you down if
    you click the survey link below:

    http://www9.kellogg.nwu.edu/student/jaragon2003/jaragon2003%21Run%20Flat%20M
    tn%20Bike%20Tires.poll.html

    If you have any questions for me, I can be reached at jaragon2003 at kellogg.northwestern.edu.

    Thanks, Jose

    Jose R. Aragon, Jr. Toigo Fellow, Class of 2003
    J.L. Kellogg School of Management Northwestern University

    Tags:

  2. Gord Woolley

    Gord Woolley Guest

    Where do I send the invoice for my 10 minutes?