Racing Annual ( French Book)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jan, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Can anyone here please tell me the title of a French published book on Cycle racing? I managed to
    have a quick look at a copy a few weeks ago, but it was taken away from me before I could get the
    Title. It follows the cycling year month by month and is full of stunning photos- the text is in
    french ( obviously). "2002" is in the title. I'd love to buy a copy.. So next question... is it
    available in the UK??

    Thanks

    Jan

    ---

  2. Try

    L'Année du cyclisme - 2002 de Gilles Comte

    You can buy it from amazon.fr.

    Regards, Roger Fretwell

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone here please tell me the title of a French published book on
    Cycle
    > racing? I managed to have a quick look at a copy a few weeks ago, but it was taken away from me
    > before I could get the Title. It follows the cycling year month by month and is full of stunning
    > photos- the text is in french ( obviously). "2002" is in the title. I'd love to buy a copy.. So
    > next question... is it available in the UK??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jan
    >

    > ---

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Roger Fretwell wrote:
    > Try
    >
    > L'Année du cyclisme - 2002 de Gilles Comte
    >
    > You can buy it from amazon.fr.
    >
    > Regards, Roger Fretwell

    Thanks Roger

    Jan