Racing Annual ( French Book)

Jan

Guest
Can anyone here please tell me the title of a French published book on Cycle racing? I managed to
have a quick look at a copy a few weeks ago, but it was taken away from me before I could get the
Title. It follows the cycling year month by month and is full of stunning photos- the text is in
french ( obviously). "2002" is in the title. I'd love to buy a copy.. So next question... is it
available in the UK??

Thanks

Jan

---

Try

L'Année du cyclisme - 2002 de Gilles Comte

You can buy it from amazon.fr.

Regards, Roger Fretwell

Roger Fretwell wrote:
> Try
>
> L'Année du cyclisme - 2002 de Gilles Comte
>
> You can buy it from amazon.fr.
>
> Regards, Roger Fretwell

Thanks Roger

Jan