racks

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jamie Danter, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Jamie Danter

    Jamie Danter Guest

    hi does anyone know where i can get a cheap luggage rack for a y frame bike thanks james

    Tags:

  2. "jamie danter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi does anyone know where i can get a cheap luggage rack for a y frame bike thanks james

    You're welcome. I believe that there are bars which attach between the seat tube and head tube that
    allow Y-bikes to work on almost any trunk or hitch rack. Check you local Trek dealer, as they make
    Y-bikes at one time.

    James

  3. El Barista

    El Barista Guest