Radio 4 - Learning Curve

"Bob Johnstone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> There's a programme on Radio 4 now in which they'll be discussing a
> school in Newham (East London) where they've cut the number of children
> being driven to school to zero. Apparently they are cycling to school
> instead. Radical!
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/learningcurve.shtml
>
> Bob

Brilliant.. Absolutley Brill what better start for the yung could you get
More initatives like this in urban areas would be great

L H Oswald
"no taking a pot shot from the grassy knoll"

Bob Johnstone <[email protected]>typed

> There's a programme on Radio 4 now in which they'll be discussing a
> school in Newham (East London) where they've cut the number of children
> being driven to school to zero. Apparently they are cycling to school
> instead. Radical!

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/learningcurve.shtml

> Bob

Liz Bowgett is truly inspirational. She gave a good talk at last
autumn's CTC local groups' conference. Her school group featured on the
cover of London Cyclist (I think) last year.

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:37:35 GMT, Bob Johnstone
<[email protected]> wrote:

>There's a programme on Radio 4 now in which they'll be discussing a
>school in Newham (East London) where they've cut the number of children
>being driven to school to zero. Apparently they are cycling to school
>instead. Radical!
>
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/learningcurve.shtml

Liz run's a superb scheme. She is totally dedicated to what she does.
The trick now is to replicate what she does at New City Primary School
in other schools.

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:42:46 +0100,
Tom Crispin <[email protected]> wrote:
> Liz run's a superb scheme.

Deciding to give up teaching and become a greengrocer are we?

--
Andy Leighton => [email protected]
- Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_