Radio Shack almost giving away Lance Armstrong books

Radio Shack?! This is funny. One dollar, seriously? Its interesting that Radio Shack had it and not some place like Barnes and Noble. They're like take it off our hands for what ever you want to give.

Yeah, I heard that Radio Shack have not been doing so well, and have been shutting down shops. While I don't live in the States, I've come across this news on financial and tech blogs. From what I'm aware, there are a few Radio Shock stores which still remain open. I'm sure they've got plenty of good deals, and it's quite interesting that they have Lance Armstrong books in stock.

Lance is a big azhole but he didn't originate doping and he won't be the last to have been caught. Because the rewards are so large it is extremely difficult to know whether or not a team or a single rider is doping. So we can only rely on the vigilance of a non-connected dope testing organization such as the USADA.

I love cycling but can only feel sorry for all of those caught in that web of intrigue.

It is petty funny to look back and read the news about Radio Shack and their book sales. I am not sure that those two are even in the same sentence anymore, but I do know that the Lance Armstrong name is still pretty shameful so I am sure all the book places are not really interested in him. Maybe that will change sometime.

It is interesting how quickly a name and the meaning behind it can really change. The Lance Armstrong news were really bad ones, those days and still it is weird to think back on his carrier.