Radius Cantilevers

andy

Guest
Does anyone have any experience with Radius Cantilevers? I have two sets I
am considering installing on my wife's cross bike. I believe they were sold
as original equipment on Redlines a few years back. I am looking for decent
performance w/ no avid squealing.
Thanks,
Andy

It has removed 922 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

andy wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with Radius Cantilevers? I have two sets I
> am considering installing on my wife's cross bike. I believe they were sold
> as original equipment on Redlines a few years back. I am looking for decent
> performance w/ no avid squealing.
> Thanks,
> Andy

I know someone who used some extensively and one of the arms wound up
cracking. They're kinda janky.

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:57:40 -0700, andy wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with Radius Cantilevers? I have two sets I
> am considering installing on my wife's cross bike. I believe they were sold
> as original equipment on Redlines a few years back. I am looking for decent
> performance w/ no avid squealing.
> Thanks,
> Andy

I'd stay away from them:

http://tinyurl.com/yzuw9m

If you go to http://search.bikelist.org and punch in "radius," you'll come
up with quite a few other negative reviews.