RAFL 7 THTP 10? frood

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Frood, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Frood

    Frood Guest

    Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points dropped
    down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any flex points
    all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.

    THTP - 0

    --
    Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Well, you knew the points would drop and they have before (scale depression (G)). Congrats on this
    current loss.

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:14:46 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points dropped
    >down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any flex points
    >all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.
    >
    >THTP - 0

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Wendy:

    Congrats on remaking the below 150 mark!! Like others have said, Ease into the lower points by
    dropping one point a week. It might make things easier. Best of luck

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

    frood wrote:
    > Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points
    > dropped down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any
    > flex points all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.
    >
    > THTP - 0

  4. Yeah, Wendy!

    --
    Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

    Remove "invalid" to reply

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course,
    this
    > means my points dropped down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think
    I'm
    > ready this time. I hardly used any flex points all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day
    > indulgence.
    >
    > THTP - 0
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  5. Excellent!

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:14:46 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points dropped
    >down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any flex points
    >all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.
    >
    >THTP - 0

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. good loss and great preparation, Lee
    frood <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course,
    this
    > means my points dropped down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think
    I'm
    > ready this time. I hardly used any flex points all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day
    > indulgence.
    >
    > THTP - 0
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  7. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo!

    Congrats on the loss Wendy. Good luck with the new points range, I know you can do it! :)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary