RAFL 7 THTP 10? frood

Frood

Guest
Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points dropped
down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any flex points
all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.

THTP - 0

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Well, you knew the points would drop and they have before (scale depression (G)). Congrats on this
current loss.

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:14:46 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points dropped
>down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any flex points
>all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.
>
>THTP - 0

Wendy:

Congrats on remaking the below 150 mark!! Like others have said, Ease into the lower points by
dropping one point a week. It might make things easier. Best of luck

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

frood wrote:
> Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points
> dropped down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any
> flex points all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.
>
> THTP - 0

Yeah, Wendy!

--
Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

Remove "invalid" to reply

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course,
this
> means my points dropped down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think
I'm
> ready this time. I hardly used any flex points all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day
> indulgence.
>
> THTP - 0
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Excellent!

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:14:46 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo! Of course, this means my points dropped
>down (it's deja vu all over again), but I think I'm ready this time. I hardly used any flex points
>all week - except for a planned Valentine's Day indulgence.
>
>THTP - 0

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

good loss and great preparation, Lee

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Put me down for a 0.6 loss for a weigh in of 149.8 Woo Hoo!

Congrats on the loss Wendy. Good luck with the new points range, I know you can do it! :)
--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary