RAFL and THTP

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Brynda, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Brynda

    Brynda Guest

    RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as
    a maintain

    THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!

    I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?

    Brynda
    210/177.6/140ish

    Tags:

  2. Great job Brynda!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as a
    > maintain
    >
    > THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!
    >

    > I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?
    >
    > Brynda
    > 210/177.6/140ish

  3. good report, Lee
    Brynda <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as a
    > maintain
    >
    > THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!
    >

    > I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?
    >
    > Brynda
    > 210/177.6/140ish

  4. If you're sore from exercising, your muscles might be hanging on to a bit of water. In that case,
    maybe you've exchanged a bit of fat for muscle and the result will show up on the scale another
    time. No worries.

    Prairie Roots

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:25:42 GMT, "Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as
    >a maintain
    >
    >THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!
    >

    >I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?
    >
    >Brynda
    >210/177.6/140ish

  5. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as
    >a maintain

    LOL. Well done.

    >THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!

    Yay indeed.

    >I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?

    Good for you. Running is something I just can't get into but I wish you the best of luck with it.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87.5/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary