RAFL and THTP

Brynda

Guest
RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as
a maintain

THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!

I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?

Brynda
210/177.6/140ish

Great job Brynda!!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as a
> maintain
>
> THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!
>

> I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?
>
> Brynda
> 210/177.6/140ish

good report, Lee
Brynda <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as a
> maintain
>
> THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!
>

> I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?
>
> Brynda
> 210/177.6/140ish

If you're sore from exercising, your muscles might be hanging on to a bit of water. In that case,
maybe you've exchanged a bit of fat for muscle and the result will show up on the scale another
time. No worries.

Prairie Roots

<[email protected]> wrote:

>RAFL - well, gain of .2 to 177.6 but since I didn't pee before weigh-in, I'll take that as
>a maintain

LOL. Well done.

>THTP - 6 times .. yay for me!

Yay indeed.

>I ran a whole .5 miles this morning! I wonder how long it will take me to recover from that?

Good for you. Running is something I just can't get into but I wish you the best of luck with it.

--
Erin in NZ
125/87.5/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary