RafL- been away

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Erin Marsh, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to lose
    weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls and
    drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there. So,
    combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my weight
    was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm horribly
    dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The trick is
    going to be going down again the week after ;-)

    As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is up
    an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

    Tags:

  2. Sorry about that gain, but now that you're back OP & drinking your water, it should come off really
    fast. Wish you luck. Elaine K

    Erin Marsh wrote:

    >Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to lose
    >weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls and
    >drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there. So,
    >combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my weight
    >was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm horribly
    >dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The trick is
    >going to be going down again the week after ;-)
    >
    >As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
    >up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.

  3. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Welcome back, and sorry about the gain :-( I 'm sure that after Tom, and with loads of water and
    veggies you 'll be down again in no time!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
    > lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
    > and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
    > So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
    > weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
    > horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
    > trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
    >
    > As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
    > up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  4. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Erin:

    I commiserate with you!! I have a M-I-L that makes something yummy like broccoli (my words not my
    kids) and then she drowns it in butter!!! Yikes!!! I gain every time I go there!!

    I see weight loss in your near future!! Just drink your water and invite your Dad to your place
    next time ;-).

    Connnie

    Erin Marsh wrote:
    > Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
    > lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
    > and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
    > So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
    > weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
    > horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
    > trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
    >
    > As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
    > up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  5. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    well heck Erin, what goes up, must come back down...

    "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
    > lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
    > and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
    > So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
    > weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
    > horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
    > trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
    >
    > As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
    > up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  6. Hi, Erin, Too bad about the gain but it will soon be gone again.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
    > lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
    > and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
    > So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
    > weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
    > horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
    > trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
    >
    > As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
    > up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. good luck, Lee
    Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
    > lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
    > and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
    > So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
    > weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
    > horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
    > trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
    >
    > As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
    > up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Aww Erin, *hugs*... welcome back! Sorry for your gain but no doubt it's a
    lot of water weight. Good luck next week hon. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172