RafL- been away

Erin Marsh

Guest
Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to lose
weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls and
drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there. So,
combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my weight
was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm horribly
dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The trick is
going to be going down again the week after ;-)

As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is up
an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Sorry about that gain, but now that you're back OP & drinking your water, it should come off really
fast. Wish you luck. Elaine K

Erin Marsh wrote:

>Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to lose
>weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls and
>drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there. So,
>combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my weight
>was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm horribly
>dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The trick is
>going to be going down again the week after ;-)
>
>As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
>up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.

Welcome back, and sorry about the gain :-( I 'm sure that after Tom, and with loads of water and
veggies you 'll be down again in no time!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
> lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
> and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
> So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
> weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
> horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
> trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
>
> As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
> up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Erin:

I commiserate with you!! I have a M-I-L that makes something yummy like broccoli (my words not my
kids) and then she drowns it in butter!!! Yikes!!! I gain every time I go there!!

I see weight loss in your near future!! Just drink your water and invite your Dad to your place
next time ;-).

Connnie

Erin Marsh wrote:
> Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
> lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
> and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
> So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
> weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
> horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
> trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
>
> As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
> up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

well heck Erin, what goes up, must come back down...

"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
> lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
> and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
> So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
> weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
> horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
> trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
>
> As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
> up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Hi, Erin, Too bad about the gain but it will soon be gone again.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
> lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
> and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
> So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
> weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
> horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
> trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
>
> As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
> up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

good luck, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hubby, kids and I went and stayed with my dad for a few days, not a good idea whilst trying to
> lose weight. This man's idea of a healthy dinner is deep fried sausages, wrapped in bread rolls
> and drowned in sauce, I don't think I saw a vegetable in the house the whole time we were there.
> So, combine that with having no money to buy real food and my son's 2nd birthday yesterday, my
> weight was back up again this week. I'm up 5 pounds, right back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm
> horribly dehydrated though and it's that TOM, so hopefully I'll be back down again next week. The
> trick is going to be going down again the week after ;-)
>
> As for my measurements, hips are the same, chest in down about a third of an inch but my waist is
> up an inch, mostly due to bloating I think.
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Aww Erin, *hugs*... welcome back! Sorry for your gain but no doubt it's a
lot of water weight. Good luck next week hon. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172