RafL- Better late than never

Erin Marsh

Guest
Another maintain, which I'm pretty happy with. Better that than a gain!

No change in inches either.
--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Prairie Roots

Guest
Not gaining in weight or inches are both good things.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:51:45 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

>Another maintain, which I'm pretty happy with. Better that than a gain!
>
>No change in inches either.

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Miss Violette

Guest
That is how I looked at mine this week, good luck to you, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Another maintain, which I'm pretty happy with. Better that than a gain!
>
> No change in inches either.
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Erin Marsh

Guest
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:13:36 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Not gaining in weight or inches are both good things.

I thought so too. I'd rather lose but the way I've been eating lately, a maintain is a huge success.

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs
125.90/1.1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Erin Marsh

Guest
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>That is how I looked at mine this week, good luck to you, Lee

Thanks Lee. Things are looking good for a loss this week. Hopefully the first of many. I've been
maintaining for too long. Good practice for when I reach goal though I guess ;-)

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs
125.90/1.1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Miss Violette

Guest
and like my mom said to me a while back, every week you stay the same is
another week of weight you do not have to relose, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >That is how I looked at mine this week, good luck to you, Lee
>
> Thanks Lee. Things are looking good for a loss this week. Hopefully the first of many. I've been
> maintaining for too long. Good practice for when I reach goal though I guess ;-)
>
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Erin Marsh

Guest
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:12:20 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>and like my mom said to me a while back, every week you stay the same is another week of weight you
>do not have to relose, Lee

Yup, and that's got to be a good thing.

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Miss Violette

Guest
yes, Lee