RafL- Better late than never

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Erin Marsh, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    Another maintain, which I'm pretty happy with. Better that than a gain!

    No change in inches either.
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

    Tags:

  2. Not gaining in weight or inches are both good things.

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:51:45 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Another maintain, which I'm pretty happy with. Better that than a gain!
    >
    >No change in inches either.

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  3. That is how I looked at mine this week, good luck to you, Lee
    Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Another maintain, which I'm pretty happy with. Better that than a gain!
    >
    > No change in inches either.
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  4. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:13:36 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Not gaining in weight or inches are both good things.

    I thought so too. I'd rather lose but the way I've been eating lately, a maintain is a huge success.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  5. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That is how I looked at mine this week, good luck to you, Lee

    Thanks Lee. Things are looking good for a loss this week. Hopefully the first of many. I've been
    maintaining for too long. Good practice for when I reach goal though I guess ;-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  6. and like my mom said to me a while back, every week you stay the same is
    another week of weight you do not have to relose, Lee
    Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]s.xtra.co.nz...
    > On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:27:35 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >That is how I looked at mine this week, good luck to you, Lee
    >
    > Thanks Lee. Things are looking good for a loss this week. Hopefully the first of many. I've been
    > maintaining for too long. Good practice for when I reach goal though I guess ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:12:20 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >and like my mom said to me a while back, every week you stay the same is another week of weight you
    >do not have to relose, Lee

    Yup, and that's got to be a good thing.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. yes, Lee