RAFL Donna

Donna In Idaho

Guest
1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.

With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs, I've
been afraid to venture very far on the ice & snow. It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet
of ice & then snows on top of that. Not fun stuff at all!

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

Weigh to go, Donna! Congratulations on managing to get rid of another
1/2 this week. Elaine K

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:

>1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
>With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs, I've
>been afraid to venture very far on the ice & snow. It melts a little, then refreezes to make a
>sheet of ice & then snows on top of that. Not fun stuff at all!

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote:

> 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
> With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs,
> I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice & snow. It melts a little, then refreezes to make
> a sheet of ice & then snows on top of that. Not fun stuff at all!

Crampons or an exercise bike! Or just run up and down the stairs for half asn hour every day...

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Well 1/2 a pound still sounds very good to me, so congrats!!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
> With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs,
> I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
snow.
> It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
top
> of that. Not fun stuff at all!
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

Congrats on the loss!! Sorry about your DH's ribs and the slippery weather. Maybe you could do
Walking Away the Pounds?

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
> 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
> With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs,
> I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice & snow. It melts a little, then refreezes to make
> a sheet of ice & then snows on top of that. Not fun stuff at all!

I have a recumbant exercycle, but every time I use it - it makes my knee hurt. I think it sits down
too low - think I'll try it with a pillow to see if raising my body helps any. Don't have any stairs
except outside ones. As I've said before, I would love to have a tread mill, but can't figure out
where I would put it.

I've had to miss yoga this month, too. The first class this month, I had to take DH to the ER for
his fractured ribs. The next two classes, the roads were too bad (we live in the country & our roads
don't get cleared 'til late afternoon sometimes - if at all). The next class, I had a meeting.
Decided to just wait and start in Feb - I have to pay for the entire month even if I just go one
time. Next Monday will be the first Feb class - sure hope the roads are better by then. I really
miss the yoga classes.

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
online.co.uk...
> "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote:
> >
> > 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
> >
> > With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell
&
> > broke a couple ribs, I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
snow.
> > It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
top
> > of that. Not fun stuff at all!
>
> Crampons or an exercise bike! Or just run up and down the stairs for half asn hour every day...
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Is Walking Away the Pounds something you can do inside?

--

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:4016E7C6.8080005@nospam_primus.ca...
> Congrats on the loss!! Sorry about your DH's ribs and the slippery weather. Maybe you could do
> Walking Away the Pounds?
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5
>
> Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
> > 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
> >
> > With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell
&
> > broke a couple ribs, I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
snow.
> > It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
top
> > of that. Not fun stuff at all!

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
> Is Walking Away the Pounds something you can do inside?

Sure is. There is a video tape / DVD.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Maybe today's sun will cross the border in a day or two but don't count on it since it was not
forecast here either and the mountains are to get plastered with 2-3 feet over the next two or three
days. Yipee!!!!!

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:14:49 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
>With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs, I've
>been afraid to venture very far on the ice & snow. It melts a little, then refreezes to make a
>sheet of ice & then snows on top of that. Not fun stuff at all!

Oh, yeah, good loss (g) and good monthly.

<[email protected]> wrote:

>1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
>With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs, I've
>been afraid to venture very far on the ice & snow. It melts a little, then refreezes to make a
>sheet of ice & then snows on top of that. Not fun stuff at all!

> 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
> With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs,
> I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
snow.
> It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
top
> of that. Not fun stuff at all!

Congrats on the weight loss!!

~M'isa

Hey M'isa! Good to see you here! You'll like this bunch.

Donna

--

"M'isa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:TeHRb.134526$nt4.588596@attbi_s51...

> > 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
> >
> > With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell
&
> > broke a couple ribs, I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
> snow.
> > It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
> top
> > of that. Not fun stuff at all!
> >

> Congrats on the weight loss!!
>
> ~M'isa

Fred, we woke up to beautiful sunshine a couple days ago, but now the snow is back. This afternoon
it turned to rain & some melted. But, now they say there's another storm headed our way.

My son, the snow boarder, is ecstatic! He certainly has gotten his money's worth out of his season
ticket at Bogus Basin this year!

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

> Maybe today's sun will cross the border in a day or two but don't count on it since it was not
> forecast here either and the mountains are to get plastered with 2-3 feet over the next two or
> three days. Yipee!!!!!
>
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:14:49 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
> >
> >With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell
&
> >broke a couple ribs, I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
snow.
> >It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
top
> >of that. Not fun stuff at all!

good solid loss for little exercise, good for you, Lee
Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> 1/2 lost! That makes a total of 3 1/2 # this month.
>
> With the crappy weather, I've not been walking at all. After my DH fell & broke a couple ribs,
> I've been afraid to venture very far on the ice &
snow.
> It melts a little, then refreezes to make a sheet of ice & then snows on
top
> of that. Not fun stuff at all!
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

Great job Donna! WAHOO! I hope your DH is getting along alright...

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

news:[email protected]...