RAFL Donna

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Donna In Idaho, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5

    At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in the right direction.

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    Tags:

  2. Weigh to go, Donna! Congratulations. Elaine K

    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:

    >Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    >
    >At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    >exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in the right direction.

  3. M'Isa

    M'Isa Guest

    > Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5

    Congratulations, Donna!

    ~M'isa

  4. Way to go Donna. Exercise helps me too.

    Prairie Roots

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:20:29 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    >
    >At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    >exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in the right direction.

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on that loss. We have sun so you should or will soon! (G)

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    >
    >At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    >exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in the right direction.

  6. Krys

    Krys Guest

    down is down is down :)

    hope you're enjoying the yoga - I do love the stuff :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    >
    > At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    > exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in
    the
    > right direction.
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  7. down is good, Lee
    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...
    > Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    >
    > At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    > exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in
    the
    > right direction.
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  8. Congratulations on the loss Donna.

    Brenda

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    >
    > At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    > exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in
    the
    > right direction.
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  9. Yep, Fred, the sun was shining today. Now they're talking about another storm coming in by the
    weekend. We're finally seeing bare ground again after a month with snow on the ground.

    I'M READY FOR SPRING!!!!!

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > Congrats on that loss. We have sun so you should or will soon! (G)
    >
    > On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:20:29 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5
    > >
    > >At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    > >exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in
    the
    > >right direction.

  10. Bare ground? I'd forgotten that's what's under all that white stuff. For over a week, we've been
    getting, on average, an inch a day. I'm SO ready for spring.

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:15:47 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yep, Fred, the sun was shining today. Now they're talking about another storm coming in by the
    >weekend. We're finally seeing bare ground again after a month with snow on the ground.
    >
    >I'M READY FOR SPRING!!!!!

    Prairie Roots
    232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  11. Fred

    Fred Guest

    The crocuses are up here and it was 63F today - not going to last, but it is nice at the moment.

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:13:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bare ground? I'd forgotten that's what's under all that white stuff. For over a week, we've been
    >getting, on average, an inch a day. I'm SO ready for spring.
    >
    >On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:15:47 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Yep, Fred, the sun was shining today. Now they're talking about another storm coming in by the
    >>weekend. We're finally seeing bare ground again after a month with snow on the ground.
    >>
    >>I'M READY FOR SPRING!!!!!
    >
    >Prairie Roots
    >232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  12. Yeah, well, it's gonna be 35F here tomorrow. So there!

    Back down to 10F on Saturday :(

    Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:14:48 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The crocuses are up here and it was 63F today - not going to last, but it is nice at the moment.
    >
    >On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:13:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Bare ground? I'd forgotten that's what's under all that white stuff. For over a week, we've been
    >>getting, on average, an inch a day. I'm SO ready for spring.
    >>
    >>On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:15:47 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Yep, Fred, the sun was shining today. Now they're talking about another storm coming in by the
    >>>weekend. We're finally seeing bare ground again after a month with snow on the ground.
    >>>
    >>>I'M READY FOR SPRING!!!!!
    >>
    >>Prairie Roots
    >>232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  13. Fred! I don't want to hear about it!!!!! :)

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    > The crocuses are up here and it was 63F today - not going to last, but it is nice at the moment.
    >
    > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:13:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Bare ground? I'd forgotten that's what's under all that white stuff. For over a week, we've been
    > >getting, on average, an inch a day. I'm SO ready for spring.
    > >
    > >On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:15:47 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    > ><[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Yep, Fred, the sun was shining today. Now they're talking about another storm coming in by the
    > >>weekend. We're finally seeing bare ground again after a month with snow on the ground.
    > >>
    > >>I'M READY FOR SPRING!!!!!
    > >
    > >Prairie Roots
    > >232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  14. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Well, I wanted new snow in the mountains but that may have to wait - rain more likely and first. But
    you may keep the 10F.

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:52:06 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yeah, well, it's gonna be 35F here tomorrow. So there!
    >
    >Back down to 10F on Saturday :(
    >
    >Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:14:48 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>The crocuses are up here and it was 63F today - not going to last, but it is nice at the moment.
    >>
    >>On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:13:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Bare ground? I'd forgotten that's what's under all that white stuff. For over a week, we've been
    >>>getting, on average, an inch a day. I'm SO ready for spring.

    >>>Prairie Roots
    >>>232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  15. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Loss .5 lb. Weight 209.5

    Well done.

    >At least I'm heading the right direction now. I've started back to Yoga class and getting more
    >exercise otherwise, so I hope I'll keep going in the right direction.

    Good luck :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary