RAFL Donna

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Donna in Idaho, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
    1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3 of
    my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

    --
    Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

    Remove "invalid" to reply

    Tags:

  2. excellent loss, do what works!! Lee
    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since
    Jan
    > 1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
    > of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Great. Okay, maybe, just maybe it is time to pick up and then fill up a Journal.

    Congrats.

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:28:52 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
    >1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3 of
    > my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

  4. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Yay Donna!

    Julie

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since
    Jan
    > 1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
    > of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  5. I don't even use an "official" journal. Just leave a tablet laying on the counter & write things
    down as I eat them. If the sheet of paper is right in front of my face all the time, I'll remember
    to keep track.

    --
    Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

    Remove "invalid" to reply

    > Great. Okay, maybe, just maybe it is time to pick up and then fill up a Journal.
    >
    > Congrats.
    >
    > On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:28:52 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since
    Jan
    > >1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
    > > of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

  6. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Just writing it down does work. I know, I did it for over a year.

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:32:18 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I don't even use an "official" journal. Just leave a tablet laying on the counter & write things
    >down as I eat them. If the sheet of paper is right in front of my face all the time, I'll remember
    >to keep track.

  7. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Way to go Donna! Congrats on the great loss this week. Stick with the journaling if you can, I've
    found it really does help to keep me on track.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
    >1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3 of
    > my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

  8. Connie

    Connie Guest

    That is great Donna!! Happy Birthday chickie!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
    > Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
    > 1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
    > of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    And you SHOULD feel great about that loss, Donna. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172