RAFL Donna

Donna in Idaho

Guest
Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3 of
my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

--
Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

Remove "invalid" to reply

Miss Violette

Guest
excellent loss, do what works!! Lee
Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since
Jan
> 1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
> of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

Fred

Guest
Great. Okay, maybe, just maybe it is time to pick up and then fill up a Journal.

Congrats.

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:28:52 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
>1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3 of
> my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

Skiur

Guest
Yay Donna!

Julie

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since
Jan
> 1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
> of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

Donna in Idaho

Guest
I don't even use an "official" journal. Just leave a tablet laying on the counter & write things
down as I eat them. If the sheet of paper is right in front of my face all the time, I'll remember
to keep track.

--
Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

Remove "invalid" to reply

> Great. Okay, maybe, just maybe it is time to pick up and then fill up a Journal.
>
> Congrats.
>
> On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:28:52 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since
Jan
> >1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
> > of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

Fred

Guest
Just writing it down does work. I know, I did it for over a year.

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:32:18 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't even use an "official" journal. Just leave a tablet laying on the counter & write things
>down as I eat them. If the sheet of paper is right in front of my face all the time, I'll remember
>to keep track.

Joyce

Guest
Way to go Donna! Congrats on the great loss this week. Stick with the journaling if you can, I've
found it really does help to keep me on track.

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
>1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3 of
> my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

Connie

Guest
That is great Donna!! Happy Birthday chickie!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
> Journaling worked! Lost 1.5 # this week - makes a total of 4 gone since Jan
> 1. Only started journaling on Friday (after a birthday lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday with 3
> of my granddaughters). So, I feel pretty good about the loss.

Kristin

Guest
And you SHOULD feel great about that loss, Donna. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/235.4/172