rafl down under here is nice

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    dried mangos he ate, I am under Fred
    :).

    Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal at
    WW to 159, just to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    365/158.8/159

    Tags:

  2. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    LOL! I love you changing your goal ... give ol' Fred just
    one more thing to shake his head over. <g>

    Congrats on the loss, maintain, whatever ... you are doing
    fantastic with maintenance and that's what matters.

    Joyce

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:11:07 GMT, "Lesanne"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >dried mangos he ate, I am under Fred
    >:).
    >
    >Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal at
    >WW to 159, just to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >365/158.8/159

  3. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    You're an evil woman.....;-)

    Congratulations!

    Julie "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    Fred
    > :).
    >
    > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > at WW to 159,
    just
    > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > 365/158.8/159

  4. Woohoo! Still under Fred! I gotta *see* that, or maybe I
    don't......

    Fred, just you wait until there are a few more of us under
    you.....we're getting there....

    Brenda

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    Fred
    > :).
    >
    > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > at WW to 159,
    just
    > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > 365/158.8/159

  5. You're under goal AND you're under Fred. How much better
    can it get?

    Linda P On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:11:07 GMT, "Lesanne"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >dried mangos he ate, I am under Fred
    >:).
    >
    >Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal at
    >WW to 159, just to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >365/158.8/159

  6. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    I'm trying VERY hard not to form a mental picture of THAT!

    Joyce

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:07:29 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Fred, just you wait until there are a few more of us under
    >you.....we're getting there....
    >
    >Brenda
    >
    >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >> which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >> dried mangos he ate, I am under
    >Fred
    >> :).
    >>
    >> Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    >> at WW to 159,
    >just
    >> to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >> 365/158.8/159

  7. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    Fred
    > :).
    >
    > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > at WW to 159,
    just
    > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > 365/158.8/159

  8. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Me too. <g>

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm trying VERY hard not to form a mental picture of THAT!
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:07:29 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Fred, just you wait until there are a few more of us
    > >under you.....we're getting there....
    > >
    > >Brenda
    > >
    > >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > >> which is a
    pound
    > >> heavier than mine, thanks to all those dried mangos he
    > >> ate, I am under
    > >Fred
    > >> :).
    > >>
    > >> Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my
    > >> goal at WW to 159,
    > >just
    > >> to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > >> 365/158.8/159

  9. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    As far as the WW "book" goes I lost a half a pound. On my
    scale it was a maintain.... It is so messed up now even a
    master accountant couldn't figure it out. My old WW goal was
    164, and now it is 159. So I am still Free, which is what is
    important.

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > LOL! I love you changing your goal ... give ol' Fred just
    > one more thing
    to shake
    > his head over. <g>
    >
    > Congrats on the loss, maintain, whatever ... you are doing
    > fantastic with maintenance and that's what matters.
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:11:07 GMT, "Lesanne"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > >which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > >dried mangos he ate, I am under
    Fred
    > >:).
    > >
    > >Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > >at WW to 159,
    just
    > >to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > >365/158.8/159

  10. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I knew that :):):)

    "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XJidnfqSSoX0m9fd3cwC-
    [email protected]
    > You're an evil woman.....;-)
    >
    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Julie "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    > Fred
    > > :).
    > >
    > > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > > at WW to 159,
    > just
    > > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > > 365/158.8/159

  11. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    That was an ugly ugly mental picture......

    (but it looked fun)

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Woohoo! Still under Fred! I gotta *see* that, or maybe I
    > don't......
    >
    > Fred, just you wait until there are a few more of us under
    > you.....we're getting there....
    >
    > Brenda
    >
    > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    > Fred
    > > :).
    > >
    > > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > > at WW to 159,
    > just
    > > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > > 365/158.8/159

  12. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Hmmm..

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You're under goal AND you're under Fred. How much better
    > can it get?
    >
    > Linda P On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:11:07 GMT, "Lesanne"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > >which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > >dried mangos he ate, I am under
    Fred
    > >:).
    > >
    > >Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > >at WW to 159,
    just
    > >to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > >365/158.8/159

  13. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    thanks :)

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Great job.
    >
    > "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    > Fred
    > > :).
    > >
    > > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > > at WW to 159,
    > just
    > > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > > 365/158.8/159

  14. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    *snicker*

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Me too. <g>
    >
    > "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I'm trying VERY hard not to form a mental picture
    > > of THAT!
    > >
    > > Joyce
    > >
    > > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:07:29 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > > >Fred, just you wait until there are a few more of us
    > > >under
    you.....we're
    > > >getting there....
    > > >
    > > >Brenda
    > > >
    > > >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >news:[email protected]...
    > pound
    under
    > > >Fred

    159,
    > > >just

  15. Hi, Lesanne, Congratulations on being under goal.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    > which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    > dried mangos he ate, I am under
    Fred
    > :).
    >
    > Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    > at WW to 159,
    just
    > to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    > 365/158.8/159

  16. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Change rules, change goals, just like a woman. Does anything
    she wants, anytime she wants, any way she wants.

    Congrats on whatever anyway (G)

    Hopefully, this week's exercise will help = we shall see

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >dried mangos he ate, I am under Fred
    >:).
    >
    >Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal at
    >WW to 159, just to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >365/158.8/159

  17. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hey, whose side are you on? (G)

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:20:35 -0600, Joyce
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >LOL! I love you changing your goal ... give ol' Fred just
    >one more thing to shake his head over. <g>
    >
    >Congrats on the loss, maintain, whatever ... you are doing
    >fantastic with maintenance and that's what matters.
    >
    >Joyce
    >
    >On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:11:07 GMT, "Lesanne"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >>which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >>dried mangos he ate, I am under Fred
    >>:).
    >>
    >>Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    >>at WW to 159, just to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >>365/158.8/159

  18. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Oh, go state the obvious! (G)

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:59:15 -0600, "skiur"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You're an evil woman.....;-)
    >
    >Congratulations!
    >
    >Julie "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >> which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >> dried mangos he ate, I am under
    >Fred
    >> :).
    >>
    >> Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    >> at WW to 159,
    >just
    >> to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >> 365/158.8/159

  19. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Oh, this is a pretty picture. Thanks for the details (G)

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Woohoo! Still under Fred! I gotta *see* that, or maybe I
    >don't......
    >
    >Fred, just you wait until there are a few more of us under
    >you.....we're getting there....
    >
    >Brenda
    >
    >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> well even with clothes and everything, and the WW scale
    >> which is a pound heavier than mine, thanks to all those
    >> dried mangos he ate, I am under
    >Fred
    >> :).
    >>
    >> Lesanne is a happy camper under goal ( I changed my goal
    >> at WW to 159,
    >just
    >> to give Fred something to gripe about.)
    >> 365/158.8/159

  20. *evil laugh* Hi-fives her evil sister... Lee