RAFL - Fred - Feb 11

Fred

Guest
Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.

Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8

Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.

Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.

Fred
219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

In the immortal words of Pres George Bush Snr. "Just a hovering"

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Fred wrote:
> Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>
> Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>

> Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>
> Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
> meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

you are doing great, very uplifting to see you maintaining with such a great
attitude, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>
> Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>

> Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>
> Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
> meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

I hope you're listening to yourself and remembering that lifetime means a bit up and a bit down.
Even with a .8 gain, you're doing extremely well.

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:50:54 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>
>Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>

>Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>
>Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
>meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>
>Fred
>219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Prairie Roots
232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Sorry about the gain Fred, but it's just a little one and will be gone in no time I'm sure.
Mmmm.... toasted coconut, one of my favorites!

Brenda

news:eek:[email protected]...
> Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>
> Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>

> Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>
> Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
> meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Up and down, but down overall after your stunningness last week! But I sure amd glad we don't have
those meringues here........*grin*

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

news:eek:[email protected]...
> Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>
> Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>

> Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>
> Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
> meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>
> Fred
> 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Hey, up that little bit is definitely nothing major ... and I see you are still well in the 157's as
well as below goal .. thus ... MAINTAINING SUCCESSFULLY! Good for you, Fred!

I was just at Trader Joe's on Monday, didn't even think to check out their meringue section as I had
given up on them ever having any mini's. I might have to try the coconut. I tried the miss meringue
coconut cookies, nothing special ... hopefully these are much better. Let's hope they introduce more
flavors in the mini sizes!

Joyce

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:50:54 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>
>Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>

>Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>
>Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
>meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>
>Fred
>219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom, then
her room at the hospital, I am WAY down this morning, My average is going to be good too, because I
was already on the way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is under you
tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on her potassium
levels she is WAY better.

Gratefully

Lesanne

> > Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
> >
> > Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
> >

> > Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
> >
> > Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
> > of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
> >
> > Fred
> > 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

I am listening to myself THIS WEEK. Next week is another thing. I don't like to think of another up
week so we shall see. But the food cravings continue.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:53:41 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>I hope you're listening to yourself and remembering that lifetime means a bit up and a bit down.
>Even with a .8 gain, you're doing extremely well.
>

>On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:50:54 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>>
>>Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>>

>>Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>>
>>Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out of
>>meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>>
>>Fred
>>219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
>Prairie Roots
>232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Yes, I guess so - floating on waves - up and down and up and down. As long as the sea level don't
change dramatically - okay

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:13:49 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>In the immortal words of Pres George Bush Snr. "Just a hovering"

Thanks. I'm trying. And it has been easier lately to accept the fluctuations as long as they
continue to fluctuate in both directions moderately.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:07:41 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>you are doing great, very uplifting to see you maintaining with such a great attitude, Lee Fred
><[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...
>> Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>>
>> Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>>

>> Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>>
>> Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
>> of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>>
>> Fred
>> 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

I'm so happy to hear your mom is better!! Congrats on the almost weight loss!!

Connie

Lesanne wrote:
> I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom,
> then her room at the hospital, I am WAY down this morning, My average is going to be good too,
> because I was already on the way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is
> under you tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on
> her potassium levels she is WAY better.
>
> Gratefully
>
> Lesanne
>

>>>Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>>>
>>>Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>>>

>>>Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>>>
>>>Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
>>>of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>>>
>>>Fred
>>>219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Oh, good, gain the sumpathy weightloss!!!!

Glad you mom is better.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:34:02 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom, then
>her room at the hospital, I am WAY down this morning, My average is going to be good too, because I
>was already on the way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is under you
>tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on her
>potassium levels she is WAY better.
>
>Gratefully
>
>Lesanne
>
>> > Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>> >
>> > Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>> >

>> > Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>> >
>> > Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
>> > of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>> >
>> > Fred
>> > 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

I am SO glad your mom is better, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom,
> then her room at the hospital, I am WAY down this morning, My average is going to be good too,
> because I was already on the way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is
under
> you tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on her
> potassium levels she is WAY better.
>
> Gratefully
>
> Lesanne
>
> > > Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
> > >
> > > Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
> > >

> > > Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
> > >
> > > Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just -
> > > out of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
> > >
> > > Fred
> > > 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

What a relief to hear that your mother is out of danger and recovering.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:34:02 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom, then
>her room at the hospital, I am WAY down this morning, My average is going to be good too, because I
>was already on the way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is under you
>tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on her
>potassium levels she is WAY better.
>
>Gratefully
>
>Lesanne
>
>> > Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>> >
>> > Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>> >

>> > Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>> >
>> > Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
>> > of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>> >
>> > Fred
>> > 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Oh Yikes, I didn't realize things were that bad with your mom! Glad to hear she has already been
sprung from the hospital. I'm a firm believer that people recover much quicker in their own homes.
Hope you are recovering as well, sis. I'll be peeking for your update tomorrow, can't wait to hear
who is under who this week (it's the highlight of my week).

Joyce

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:34:02 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom, then
>her room at the hospital, I am WAY down this morning, My average is going to be good too, because I
>was already on the way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is under you
>tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on her
>potassium levels she is WAY better.
>
>Gratefully
>
>Lesanne
>
>> > Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
>> >
>> > Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
>> >

>> > Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
>> >
>> > Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
>> > of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
>> >
>> > Fred
>> > 219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Fred I was real upset by my two ups and the hard time I was having, but I am at a new low this
morning. Life happens, I think maybe an occational refeed is necessary metabolically. I also thing
if you stay Here (which is what kept the focus for me during the Up) you will come down again. I was
already started down again before this crisis hit. Before that, I was in kind of a panic over it.
Because I was So hungry. Just try to toss a high volume low point day in there once or twice and you
will break out of those munchies.

> I am listening to myself THIS WEEK. Next week is another thing. I don't like to think of another
> up week so we shall see. But the food cravings continue.
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:53:41 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I hope you're listening to yourself and remembering that lifetime means a bit up and a bit down.
> >Even with a .8 gain, you're doing extremely well.
> >

> >On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:50:54 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>Remember - lifetime means a bit up and a bit down and this week is up.
> >>
> >>Current Wt: 157.6 Gain: 0.8
> >>

> >>Feeling pretty good with last week's substantial loss, this is great.
> >>
> >>Of course, I just discovered Trader Joe's Mini-Meringue in Coconut flavor and I mean just - out
> >>of meeting, to TJ's and found the meringues. good stuff - like toasted coconut.
> >>
> >>Fred
> >>219.2/157.6/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
> >
> >Prairie Roots
> >232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Heck, I was soo pooped I lost 12 hours of that nasty ordeal. It was 36 straight without any sleep,
and heavy work the whole time, at first cleaning up things off the floor at home and moving Ma, then
all night in the E.R., then all day in her room the next day, except for about a 2 hour nap. I feel
So Like Horrible Poo today, I cannot tell you. But I put on my exercise clothing, then I realized I
am still so tired, even after 10 hours of sleep last night, that I would be So Stupid to do it.....
Maybe tomorrow. Depending upon today. Speaking of depends.... I gotta make a serious store run. The
bedding is in the washer for the second time in 12 hours... I know, too much information. I had fun
yukking it up with the "real" nurses.

> Oh, good, gain the sumpathy weightloss!!!!
>
> Glad you mom is better.
>

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:34:02 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom,
> >then her room at the hospital, I am WAY down
this
> >morning, My average is going to be good too, because I was already on
the
> >way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is
under
> >you tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today, other than still low on her
> >potassium levels she is WAY better.
> >
> >Gratefully
> >
> >Lesanne

This morning we are both zombies. Don't know if she is worse again, or just tired (I suspect tired).
I know I am Whipped

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I am SO glad your mom is better, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I had to go look for this, because thanks to the 24 hour shift in the emergency room with Mom,
> > then her room at the hospital, I am WAY down
this
> > morning, My average is going to be good too, because I was already on
the
> > way down, if I can keep from a massive refeed today. Check out who is
> under
> > you tomorrow morning sweet thang. I am all happy, sprang Ma today,
other
> > than still low on her potassium levels she is WAY better.
> >
> > Gratefully
> >
> > Lesanne

Everyone kept reminding me She IS 90, and her brain is more than 50% atrophied. With the eyes, like
what do you expect....