RAFL - Fred - Feb 25th

Fred

Guest
No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.

An EXACT MAINTAIN.

so:

Current: 158.8

I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.

JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead. How
many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?

Fred
219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

A maintain is good :) I wish we had Trader Joes here... sounds like they have great things. Next
time I go to the US I 'll take a huge suitcase to bring back all the great food you guys talk about!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
> so:
>
> Current: 158.8
>
> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
> regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
> How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
> Fred
> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Congrats on the maintain.!! Exactly what we are supposed to be doing. I am
going to be a little up this week I think, but maybe still under you.. :)

> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
> so:
>
> Current: 158.8
>
> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
> regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
> How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
> Fred
> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Excellent Fred!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Fred wrote:
> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
> so:
>
> Current: 158.8
>
> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
> regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
> How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
> Fred
> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Good job Fred!

Julie "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
> so:
>
> Current: 158.8
>
> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
> regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
> How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
> Fred
> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Well, Trader Joes is a point laden place (G)

But fun and there's a new item each time I show up making it more tempting.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:07:38 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>A maintain is good :) I wish we had Trader Joes here... sounds like they have great things.
>Next time I go to the US I 'll take a huge suitcase to bring back all the great food you guys
>talk about!

Yeah, only if you play fair and do the same thing (G)

I am sure that you will be under this week. I raced to the meeting from a full physical so now I
will finally have some chemistry to see how I'm doing. He did make some comment about me being
thin enough for him to feel the aorta - never heard that before. But maybe trying to stay
hydrated raise the weight by an ounce or two (G) While 12 hours of fasting may have lowered it a
1/2 ounce or so (G)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:59:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Congrats on the maintain.!! Exactly what we are supposed to be doing. I am going to be a little up
>this week I think, but maybe still under you.. :)
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>>
>> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>>
>> so:
>>
>> Current: 158.8
>>
>> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>>
>> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>> regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
>> How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>>
>> Fred
>> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

For all the talk about snacking, you did exactly what you're supposed to do: MAINTAIN! Maybe all
that worrying converted to activity points. Anyway, good job. I hope this weekend's adventure goes
more smoothly than last weekend's.

As for me, my Pilates machine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. And if my income tax refund comes as
expected on Friday, I'm heading to the bike shop on Saturday. Finally. Based solely on what I'm
reading on the Web site, I'm leaning towards the moderately priced cross-terrain Bianchi Advantage.
The Twin Cities may be facing a bus strike as early as next week and I'll need some way to get to
work. With downtown parking rates in the $13-$15/day, I can't afford to drive! I live only 3-5 miles
from downtown. Daytime temps have been in the 40s; if that keeps up, I should be able to dress
warmly enough to bike.

How did I end up talking about myself? Congrats again on this week's precision.

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:43:44 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
>An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
>so:
>
>Current: 158.8
>
>I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
>JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead. How
>many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
>Fred
>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Yes, luck - certainly hitting it precisely was not by design. And that is one of the trials of
Maintenance (G)

As for _YOU_ (you are permitted to hijack my thread when we get to biking (g))

What is a pilates machine? Income tax refund - ha! George Bush is burning mine up on his interests
(have I blown my cover!)

A cross-bike is probably a good idea - stable, probably heavier tires which are more impervious to
flats and potholes for that urban commute.

That, by the way, is a great commute distance, if the roads/routes are bike friendly. Doing that a
few times a week would give you great exercise, toning and fitness. I ride in the 40's Fahr - not
bad if clothed right (and for me, electric insoles (g)) You WANT TO BE VISIBLE. Besides picking up
an orange construction type shield to hang on your back (bike shops have those), bright clothing
rather than the Autumnal colors in fashion are a must. Not burnt oranges, browns or drab greens!!!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled congratulations on Maintenance
(G)

And friends suckered me out to dinner right about now, so that half of a half of a pastrami sandwich
from Mon's lunch is now going to be tomorrow's breakfast!! I ate a half of the half for lunch today.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:28:13 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>For all the talk about snacking, you did exactly what you're supposed to do: MAINTAIN! Maybe all
>that worrying converted to activity points. Anyway, good job. I hope this weekend's adventure goes
>more smoothly than last weekend's.
>
>As for me, my Pilates machine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. And if my income tax refund comes as
>expected on Friday, I'm heading to the bike shop on Saturday. Finally. Based solely on what I'm
>reading on the Web site, I'm leaning towards the moderately priced cross-terrain Bianchi Advantage.
>The Twin Cities may be facing a bus strike as early as next week and I'll need some way to get to
>work. With downtown parking rates in the $13-$15/day, I can't afford to drive! I live only 3-5
>miles from downtown. Daytime temps have been in the 40s; if that keeps up, I should be able to
>dress warmly enough to bike.
>
>How did I end up talking about myself? Congrats again on this week's precision.
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:43:44 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>>
>>An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>>
>>so:
>>
>>Current: 158.8
>>
>>I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>>exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>>
>>JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>>regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
>>How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>>
>>Fred
>>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Hey now, that's what I call maintaining!!! Excellent job!

Yes, you did buy the correct muffins, I double checked the package I have in the fridge. Serving
size says 1 muffin. I guess they would be considered *mini* - yet to me they seem larger than most
mini-muffins I see in stores. They are definitely smaller than a regular sized one though.

I'm plugging slowly along tonite, not sure if I will be able to catch up with everything. I am on
the stupid slow dial-up, will see how long I survive. I think my dsl modem is fried, but of course I
get no help or useful information from the tech support guy. All lights (that usually are green) now
are solid red ... then fade to nothingness. Unplug modem for several minutes, replug in, lights go
back to red, then fade out. Nada. I tried to ask the character if I could just go out and buy a dsl
modem and get going again ... his reply was, "oh, you no have no modem?" I gave up, just wasn't
worth the frustration. So now I await a call back from them as to when they can send a technician
out to check the modem. <sigh>

My virus software keeps telling me I have some goofy critical virus. I downloaded the fix program,
ran it twice, said the virus was not detected on my computer. I'll be darned if the message didn't
pop up again, stating I have the virus. I am one confused person right now.

Joyce

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:43:44 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
>An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
>so:
>
>Current: 158.8
>
>I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
>JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead. How
>many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
>Fred
>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Yup - MAINTAIN, that's me. Sheer luck.

I figured you knew the serving size. I grabbed the big ones first. But then caught the
critical info.

Sorry about your modem problem. Don't worry about the tech support it will all be that way soon so
you will not notice it is more terrible - it will ALL BE AWFUL! I had it like that about two weeks
ago. I had to ask for everything to be repeated. The emphasis was on the wrong syllables.

Hope you don't have a virus. Hey, idea, why don't you check with that tech guy (I'm atta here!!!)

Seriously, hope you get it sorted out

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:55:59 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey now, that's what I call maintaining!!! Excellent job!
>
>Yes, you did buy the correct muffins, I double checked the package I have in the fridge. Serving
>size says 1 muffin. I guess they would be considered *mini* - yet to me they seem larger than most
>mini-muffins I see in stores. They are definitely smaller than a regular sized one though.
>
>I'm plugging slowly along tonite, not sure if I will be able to catch up with everything. I am on
>the stupid slow dial-up, will see how long I survive. I think my dsl modem is fried, but of course
>I get no help or useful information from the tech support guy. All lights (that usually are green)
>now are solid red ... then fade to nothingness. Unplug modem for several minutes, replug in, lights
>dsl modem and get going again ... his reply was, "oh, you no have no modem?" I gave up, just wasn't
>worth the frustration. So now I await a call back from them as to when they can send a technician
>out to check the modem. <sigh>
>
>My virus software keeps telling me I have some goofy critical virus. I downloaded the fix program,
>ran it twice, said the virus was not detected on my computer. I'll be darned if the message didn't
>pop up again, stating I have the virus. I am one confused person right now.
>
>Joyce
>
>On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:43:44 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>>
>>An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>>
>>so:
>>
>>Current: 158.8
>>
>>I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>>exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>>
>>JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>>regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
>>How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>>
>>Fred
>>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Well, if you want to see a picture of the machine I'm getting, you can
go here:
http://www.staminasales.com/staminasales/StaminaStore/showproduct.cfm?ProdID=55-5510

When Joseph Pilates developed his body conditioning method in 1926, he invented a machine on which
to perform the exercises. Basically, it's an adjustable platform with bands and pulleys for
resistance. The original machines Pilates used look like torture chambers: old hospital beds with
straps and odd hanging contraptions. What appeals to me about Pilates is that it combines the mental
focus of Eastern disciplines such as yoga and tai chi with the Western emphasis on strength and
stamina. The best part about Pilates is that I can get a great workout and feel completely relaxed
and at peace afterwards and without breaking into a sweat. It appeals to the lazy person.

Uncle Sam and Aunt Minnie(sota) were very generous to me this year. Aunt Minnie's buying the Pilates
machine. Uncle Sam's springing for the bike and stuff for my new kitchen. Bianchi's ad copy for the
Advantage model says it offers a plush ride with "one of the nicest saddles you’ll ever ride." And
an upright riding position to boot! These are major selling points for me.

Hm, I think I need to call the bike shop tomorrow and find out if they have this model in stock.
Last year I backpedaled on my resolve to become a bikie. But this year, I'm doing it! You can hold
me to it. My goal is to be able to pedal faster than mosquitoes fly by the time they start hatching
next week. LOL!

Thanks for the advice about bright colored clothing. Commuter traffic at dawn and dusk is not bike
friendly. We do have bike lanes though on some streets.

Pastrami for breakfast sounds better than pastrami for dinner. I don't mind other people suffering
my bad breath. But I can't stand heart burn. Apparently you don't have to be concerned about either
one! If you're able to save half of half sandwiches, no wonder you're doing such a great job of
maintaining.

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:56:28 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>How did I end up talking about myself? Congrats again on this week's precision.
>>
>>Prairie Roots
>>
>>On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:43:44 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>>>
>>>An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>>>
>>>so:
>>>
>>>Current: 158.8
>>>
>>>I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>>>exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>>>
>>>JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>>>regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
>>>How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>>>
>>>Fred
>>>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Anyone who knows what Anne Garrels, Rudy Maxa, and "We're All Republicans Now" share in common has
already blown his cover.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:56:28 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Income tax refund - ha! George Bush is burning mine up on his interests (have I blown my cover!)

Prairie Roots
232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Ugh, I must have had the same guy you did. I couldn't understand him, had to ask him to repeat
everything. When I asked a question, his answer was always, "someone call 2 to 24 hours" - I swear
he either didn't understand me or couldn't move past that answer in his book. Life would be so much
easier if I could just go out and make the modem purchase on my own - but I've never seen a dsl
modem in a store and this guy didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Yet he laughed
frequently, so I must have been very entertaining. <G>

I don't know what I have, or may have, or don't have. Sonny boy says it's a messenger worm,
something about a hole in windows and getting it patched. So ... 12mb downloaded via the dialup
(UGH), system now patched and updated, ran the virus scan again and nothing is found. He thinks the
patch will stop the messages
- we'll see. He also suggested running the fix one more time, after the patch was installed. Ummmmm,
W32.Welchia something is the problem report I was getting.

I'm betting it's sorted out now, and I'm not going to worry about it. If the scan program says I'm
clean, I'm gonna believe it.

Joyce

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:46:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yup - MAINTAIN, that's me. Sheer luck.
>
>I figured you knew the serving size. I grabbed the big ones first. But then caught the
>critical info.
>
>Sorry about your modem problem. Don't worry about the tech support it will all be that way soon so
>you will not notice it is more terrible - it will ALL BE AWFUL! I had it like that about two weeks
>ago. I had to ask for everything to be repeated. The emphasis was on the wrong syllables.
>
>Hope you don't have a virus. Hey, idea, why don't you check with that tech guy (I'm atta here!!!)
>
>Seriously, hope you get it sorted out
>
>On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:55:59 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Hey now, that's what I call maintaining!!! Excellent job!
>>
>>Yes, you did buy the correct muffins, I double checked the package I have in the fridge. Serving
>>size says 1 muffin. I guess they would be considered *mini* - yet to me they seem larger than most
>>mini-muffins I see in stores. They are definitely smaller than a regular sized one though.
>>
>>I'm plugging slowly along tonite, not sure if I will be able to catch up with everything. I am on
>>the stupid slow dial-up, will see how long I survive. I think my dsl modem is fried, but of course
>>I get no help or useful information from the tech support guy. All lights (that usually are green)
>>now are solid red ... then fade to nothingness. Unplug modem for several minutes, replug in,
>>lights go back to red, then fade out. Nada. I tried to ask the character if I could just go out
>>and buy a dsl modem and get going again ... his reply was, "oh, you no have no modem?" I gave up,
>>just wasn't worth the frustration. So now I await a call back from them as to when they can send a
>>technician out to check the modem. <sigh>
>>
>>My virus software keeps telling me I have some goofy critical virus. I downloaded the fix program,
>>ran it twice, said the virus was not detected on my computer. I'll be darned if the message didn't
>>pop up again, stating I have the virus. I am one confused person right now.
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:43:44 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>>>
>>>An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>>>
>>>so:
>>>
>>>Current: 158.8
>>>
>>>I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
>>>exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>>>
>>>JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
>>>regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
>>>How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>>>
>>>Fred
>>>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Oh, when you first sent the link about THE MACHINE I jumped to BIKE!!! Mentally, that is. Ah, the
pilates machine. Interesting contraption
- sort of a cross between a rowing machine and something else.

I've thought about taking a class but like many other thoughts.....

We do not have a state income tax so no "gift" of my own money back. And our sales tax is not
deductible so fireplaces and ovens don't pay any return anymore.

The bike sounds fine. I've got a commuter bianchi which has not seen light of day in about 2 years -
maybe once a year or so ago. Drop handlebars but wider knobby tires.

Just don't take any drivers for granted. They tend to misjudge our speed and try turning RIGHT (as
in right turn) as you hit the intersection because they thought you were not going to be there yet.
Upright you are more visible.

Any local bike clubs? I'm sure there are.

You are becoming a fitness buff and soon you will be BUFF(G)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:02:34 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>that worrying converted to activity points. Anyway, good job. I hope this weekend's adventure
>>>goes more smoothly than last weekend's.
>>>
>>>As for me, my Pilates machine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. And if my income tax refund comes
>>>as expected on Friday, I'm heading to the bike shop on Saturday. Finally. Based solely on what
>>>I'm reading on the Web site, I'm leaning towards the moderately priced cross-terrain Bianchi
>>>Advantage. The Twin Cities may be facing a bus strike as early as next week and I'll need some
>>>way to get to work. With downtown parking rates in the $13-$15/day, I can't afford to drive! I
>>>live only 3-5 miles from downtown. Daytime temps have been in the 40s; if that keeps up, I should
>>>be able to dress warmly enough to bike.
>>>
>>>How did I end up talking about myself? Congrats again on this week's precision.

Oh you lucky person you, getting tax refunds and being able to actually use them for something FUN!
Ours are planned to be deposited into the bank ... heard on the news tonite that Greenspan is
recommending lowering the social security benefits and raising the retirement age (again). Just more
doom and gloom, I just wish they'd make up their minds. If the system is gonna be broke, then end
the dang thing and let us stop paying into it ... then maybe we could invest that money into
something that WE will be able to use for our future. <sigh - rant
off>

We do have state income tax here, but refunds amount to next to nothing ... actually, you are
considered extremely lucky if you don't have to pay for the pleasure of living here. <g> I ran my
mom's taxes, didn't even have enough income to file fed taxes, yet she owed IL $80 ... go figure.

The bike sounds like a fun adventure to embark on. I do hope you enjoy it thoroughly .... and
stay safe!!!

Joyce

> [...]

>>>that worrying converted to activity points. Anyway, good job. I hope this weekend's adventure
>>>goes more smoothly than last weekend's.
>>>
>>>As for me, my Pilates machine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. And if my income tax refund comes
>>>as expected on Friday, I'm heading to the bike shop on Saturday. Finally. Based solely on what
>>>I'm reading on the Web site, I'm leaning towards the moderately priced cross-terrain Bianchi
>>>Advantage. The Twin Cities may be facing a bus strike as early as next week and I'll need some
>>>way to get to work. With downtown parking rates in the $13-$15/day, I can't afford to drive! I
>>>live only 3-5 miles from downtown. Daytime temps have been in the 40s; if that keeps up, I should
>>>be able to dress warmly enough to bike.
>>>
>>>How did I end up talking about myself? Congrats again on this week's precision.

a maintain for a maintainer is a wonderful thing, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
>
> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
>
> so:
>
> Current: 158.8
>
> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
>
> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but the
> regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones instead.
> How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
>
> Fred
> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

I er "celebrated" fat tuesday. I just lived too much of my life too close to New Owlands... I think,
unless some bizarre thing happens tomorrow morning that I am going to come in at around 158.

> Yeah, only if you play fair and do the same thing (G)
>
> I am sure that you will be under this week. I raced to the meeting from a full physical so now I
> will finally have some chemistry to see how I'm doing. He did make some comment about me being
> thin enough for him to feel the aorta - never heard that before. But maybe trying to stay hydrated
> raise the weight by an ounce or two (G) While 12 hours of fasting may have lowered it a 1/2 ounce
> or so (G)
>
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:59:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Congrats on the maintain.!! Exactly what we are supposed to be doing. I
am
> >going to be a little up this week I think, but maybe still under you.. :)
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> No messing around. Actually, NO NOTHING.
> >>
> >> An EXACT MAINTAIN.
> >>
> >> so:
> >>
> >> Current: 158.8
> >>
> >> I'm very good with that. The snacking and that darn Costco Cookie did not add anything, but the
> >> exercise, the lots of exercise, also did not subtract anything.
> >>
> >> JOYCE - I found Trader Joe's Blueberry bran muffins. Did not have my points calc with me but
> >> the regular size ones, I noticed are a HALF MUFFIN per serving. I purchased some MINI-ones
> >> instead. How many points are the muffins or did you mean the mini-muffs?
> >>
> >> Fred
> >> 219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Nice presents <g>

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> >>that worrying converted to activity points. Anyway, good job. I hope this weekend's adventure
> >>goes more smoothly than last weekend's.
> >>
> >>As for me, my Pilates machine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. And if my income tax refund comes
> >>as expected on Friday, I'm heading to the bike shop on Saturday. Finally. Based solely on what
> >>I'm reading on the Web site, I'm leaning towards the moderately priced cross-terrain Bianchi
> >>Advantage. The Twin Cities may be facing a bus strike as early as next week and I'll need some
> >>way to get to work. With downtown parking rates in the $13-$15/day, I can't afford to drive! I
> >>live only 3-5 miles from downtown. Daytime temps have been in the 40s; if that keeps up, I
> >>should be able to dress warmly enough to bike.
> >>
> >>How did I end up talking about myself? Congrats again on this week's precision.

If it's a picture of the Bianchi bike you want to see, here's the
link: http://www.bianchiusa.com/advantage.html

Yes there are local bike clubs. I'll check into it at the bike shop I'll be trying first for in-
stock bikes. They sponsor one of the local bike clubs.

Good points about right turns. I'll be looking up the streets with bike routes over the weekend.

The older I get the more I realize how important fitness is to my overall well-being. I want to look
buff when I'm in the buff. When I'm able to sit straight up from lying down without using my hands
or turning over to my knees, I'll know I'm on my way to strong abs and back.

I bet you'd like Pilates. It's not as adventurous as your warrioring, but it's not as mindlessly
routine as most aerobics. You can't watch TV or read a book while you're doing it. With Pilates, you
have to think about what you're doing' coordinating your breathing with the contraction and
relaxation of muscles is important.