RAFL - Fred - Jan 14th

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Fred, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)

    Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

    UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    terrible eating on-going)

    Current Weight 160.00 (even)

    Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    snacking (G)

    Take it away, Texas.......

    Fred
    219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

    Tags:

  2. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay me,
    whoopie and wow. You are still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I
    have some chocolates I bought in Houston, you may see a win in a week or two
    if you get busy :).

    > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    > terrible eating on-going)
    >
    > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    > snacking (G)
    >

    > Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    > Fred
    > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  3. Sorry about the gain, Fred, but that's what the holidays can do. Now to get back OP - at least you
    are still below goal ;-D and that deserves a hearty round of applause. Elaine K

    Fred wrote:

    >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >terrible eating on-going)
    >
    >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >snacking (G)
    >

    >Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    >Fred
    >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  4. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >terrible eating on-going)
    >
    >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >snacking (G)
    >

    >Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    >Fred
    >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

    Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

  5. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Fred:

    Still under goal, so all is fine!!!

    Good going with all the exercising!!

    Connie

    Fred wrote:
    > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    > terrible eating on-going)
    >
    > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    > snacking (G)
    >

    > Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    > Fred
    > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  6. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    And yet you still are maintaining, which is what you want to do. Good for you Fred!!! (I think I'm
    giving myself a pep talk as well)

    Joyce

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >terrible eating on-going)
    >
    >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >snacking (G)
    >

    >Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    >Fred
    >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  7. maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    > terrible eating on-going)
    >
    > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    > snacking (G)
    >

    > Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    > Fred
    > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Sorry for your gain, Fred, but it's really fun to read your bantering back
    and forth. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >
    > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >
    > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    > terrible eating on-going)
    >
    > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >
    > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    > snacking (G)
    >

    > Take it away, Texas.......
    >
    > Fred
    > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  9. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Well, at least, I, ahem, come out on top! But I do encourage you to celebrate your bottom with
    chocolates, lots of chocolates (g)

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:57 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay me, whoopie and wow. You are
    >still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I have some chocolates I bought in Houston, you may see
    >a win in a week or two if you get busy :).
    >
    >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >> terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >> snacking (G)
    >>

    >> Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >> Fred
    >> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hey, just thought - were you just hovering over the keyboard like a harpie? Just waiting to pounce?
    Well? Huh, Huh, huh? (gd&r)

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:57 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay me, whoopie and wow. You are
    >still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I have some chocolates I bought in Houston, you may see
    >a win in a week or two if you get busy :).
    >
    >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >> terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >> snacking (G)
    >>

    >> Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >> Fred
    >> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  11. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    oh if he does, I want pictures

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    > >
    > >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    > >
    > >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    > >terrible eating on-going)
    > >
    > >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    > >
    > >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    > >snacking (G)
    > >

    > >Take it away, Texas.......
    > >
    > >Fred
    > >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
    >
    > Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
    >
    > Ray
    >
    > --
    > rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

  12. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thanks, Elaine. I am going to try to refocus and see what happens.

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:26:38 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sorry about the gain, Fred, but that's what the holidays can do. Now to get back OP - at least you
    >are still below goal ;-D and that deserves a hearty round of applause. Elaine K
    >
    >Fred wrote:
    >
    >>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >>terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >>snacking (G)
    >>

    >>Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >>Fred
    >>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  13. Fred

    Fred Guest

    GGGGGGGG

    I did think about that this morning. But decided that even with the "normal" wardrobe I probably
    was okay. But there was a moment when I put on a short-sleeve shirt and thought about the zip-off
    legged pants
    (G)

    I did subtract to get to my base value. I did goof - as I got to the meeting I realized I should
    have weighed in at home with the same outfit as WW and then compared the two scale values. Maybe I
    can remember next week. If I recall some values including this mornings - my morning-home-weight is
    about the same as my clothed-WW-meeting-weight. But then even that might be relative as my home
    scale may not necessarily track linearly over a range of weights.

    What does this mean - nothing at the moment! (G)

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:46:20 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >>terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >>snacking (G)
    >>

    >>Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >>Fred
    >>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
    >
    >Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
    >
    >Ray

  14. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thanks. I was not surprised and was surprised by not being as upset as I expected to be. Coming
    to terms with up/down and also with eating a more will result in weighing more. Just cannot do it
    too often.

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:10:32 -0500, Connie Walsh <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Fred:
    >
    >Still under goal, so all is fine!!!
    >
    >Good going with all the exercising!!
    >
    >Connie
    >

    >Fred wrote:
    >> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >> terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >> snacking (G)
    >>

    >> Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >> Fred
    >> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  15. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Yes I am. And I intend to stay there, too.

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:00:47 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You're still under goal!

  16. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi Fred,

    They say the average person gains 7 lbs over the holidays so don't worry about your gain, you're
    still way under your goal weight. Which I might add that a 60 lbs loss is AMAZING!!!!

    SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    > >
    > > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    > >
    > > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
    > > just terrible eating on-going)
    > >
    > > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    > >
    > > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    > > snacking (G)
    > >

    > > Take it away, Texas.......
    > >
    > > Fred
    > > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  17. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Yes, I am still maintaining and decided to throttle things in yesterday including journaling. Was
    okay with a bit too much mango near the end.

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:54:39 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

    >And yet you still are maintaining, which is what you want to do. Good for you Fred!!! (I think I'm
    >giving myself a pep talk as well)
    >
    >Joyce
    >
    >On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >>terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >>snacking (G)
    >>

    >>Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >>Fred
    >>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  18. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Maybe. But this serve is to here - a serving of chocolate (G)

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:54:51 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
    >in message news:[email protected]...
    >> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
    >>
    >> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    >>
    >> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
    >> terrible eating on-going)
    >>
    >> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
    >>
    >> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
    >> snacking (G)
    >>

    >> Take it away, Texas.......
    >>
    >> Fred
    >> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  19. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Maybe it burns calories (G)

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:15:16 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sorry for your gain, Fred, but it's really fun to read your bantering back and forth. :)

  20. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Well. Maybe one. On the days that I am 156 or less. Or two. Maybe two.