RAFL - Fred - Jan 14th

yep

> Hey, just thought - were you just hovering over the keyboard like a harpie? Just waiting to
> pounce? Well? Huh, Huh, huh? (gd&r)
>
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:57 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay
me,
> >whoopie and wow. You are still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I have some chocolates I
> >bought in Houston, you may see a win in a week or
two
> >if you get busy :).
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
> >>
> >> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
> >>
> >> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
> >> just terrible eating on-going)
> >>
> >> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
> >>
> >> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> >> snacking (G)
> >>

> >> Take it away, Texas.......
> >>
> >> Fred
> >> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

How accurate is your email address? (G)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:49:02 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>oh if he does, I want pictures
>
>"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>> >
>> >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>> >
>> >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
>> >just terrible eating on-going)
>> >
>> >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>> >
>> >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> >snacking (G)
>> >

>> >Take it away, Texas.......
>> >
>> >Fred
>> >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>>
>> Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
>>
>> Ray
>>
>> --
>> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

High quality webcam? Free? (g)

But speaking of - since I have dsl, can I set up a web site and allow access on this computer? Yes,
I know one would have to be very careful - more curiousity than anything.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:56:41 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we can all see!
>
>Brenda
>
>"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>> >
>> >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>> >
>> >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
>> >just terrible eating on-going)
>> >
>> >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>> >
>> >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> >snacking (G)
>> >

>> >Take it away, Texas.......
>> >
>> >Fred
>> >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>>
>> Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
>>
>> Ray
>>
>> --
>> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

It is as it should be... going up and down is a lifetimers lot in life I'm afraid.

Connie

Fred wrote:
> Thanks. I was not surprised and was surprised by not being as upset as I expected to be. Coming
> to terms with up/down and also with eating a more will result in weighing more. Just cannot do it
> too often.
>
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:10:32 -0500, Connie Walsh <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Fred:
>>
>>Still under goal, so all is fine!!!
>>
>>Good going with all the exercising!!
>>
>>Connie
>>

>>Fred wrote:
>>
>>>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>>
>>>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>>
>>>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>>>terrible eating on-going)
>>>
>>>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>>
>>>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>>>snacking (G)
>>>

>>>Take it away, Texas.......
>>>
>>>Fred
>>>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

who is doing the descriptive audio, Lee
Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we
can
> all see!
>
> Brenda
>
> "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
> > >
> > >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
> > >
> > >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
> > >just terrible eating on-going)
> > >
> > >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
> > >
> > >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> > >snacking (G)
> > >

> > >Take it away, Texas.......
> > >
> > >Fred
> > >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
> >
> > Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
> >
> > Ray
> >
> > --
> > rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

I guess I was better last season when things were still fresh in mind. I lost over those holidays.
And I know that was was overstuffed this year. But I am still undergoal and felt so good skiing and
biking last weekend that I cannot lose sight of that when I sit down and EAT. Control, control......

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:53:59 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi Fred,
>
>They say the average person gains 7 lbs over the holidays so don't worry about your gain, you're
>still way under your goal weight. Which I might add that a 60 lbs loss is AMAZING!!!!
>
>SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs
>

>"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>berlin.de...
>> maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
>> in message news:[email protected]...
>> > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>> >
>> > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>> >
>> > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
>> > just terrible eating on-going)
>> >
>> > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>> >
>> > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> > snacking (G)
>> >

>> > Take it away, Texas.......
>> >
>> > Fred
>> > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Tomorrow I'm back to journaling - meant to today but didn't quite get around to it. But I did have
a mental journal going - new exactly where I was all day long. I overdid on dinner (made beef
barley soup, light on beef, heavy on veggies) portions, it tasted so good ... but still points were
quite a bit under what I should have had for the day. I still can't find that fiber laden dried
mango. <sigh>

Joyce

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:08:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yes, I am still maintaining and decided to throttle things in yesterday including journaling. Was
>okay with a bit too much mango near the end.
>
>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:54:39 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>And yet you still are maintaining, which is what you want to do. Good for you Fred!!! (I think I'm
>>giving myself a pep talk as well)
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>>
>>>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>>
>>>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>>>terrible eating on-going)
>>>
>>>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>>
>>>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>>>snacking (G)
>>>

>>>Take it away, Texas.......
>>>
>>>Fred
>>>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

k then, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Maybe. But this serve is to here - a serving of chocolate (G)
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:54:51 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
> >in message news:[email protected]...
> >> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
> >>
> >> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
> >>
> >> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
> >> just terrible eating on-going)
> >>
> >> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
> >>
> >> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> >> snacking (G)
> >>

> >> Take it away, Texas.......
> >>
> >> Fred
> >> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Just remove the not, and fire away :):)...

> How accurate is your email address? (G)
>
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:49:02 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >oh if he does, I want pictures
> >
> >"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
> >>
> >> Ray
> >>
> >> --
> >> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Oh, yeah, hubby will probably not be the least bit intereted! (G)

I'm sure if it ever happened, you would be filled in.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:58:28 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>who is doing the descriptive audio, Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in
>message news:[email protected]...
>> Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we
>can
>> all see!
>>
>> Brenda
>>
>> "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
>> >
>> > Ray
>> >
>> > --
>> > rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Sure, if you're posing nude and are going to give us all a thrill!!

Re: setting up a website on your computer...

DH says yes, you can, but it all depends on whether or not your ISP will allow you to run a server
on your computer. If you can, there's a Windows version of Apache which is the standard web serving
application. Hope this makes sense to you, doesn't to me!

> High quality webcam? Free? (g)
>
> But speaking of - since I have dsl, can I set up a web site and allow access on this computer?
> Yes, I know one would have to be very careful - more curiousity than anything.
>
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:56:41 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we
can
> >all see!
> >
> >Brenda
> >
> >"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
> >>
> >> Ray
> >>
> >> --
> >> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

I also was much better last season, but have wondered if it was due more to the fact that I was
still on my way to goal. This year goal had been reached, incentive to maintain is so much different
than incentive to continue in the losing mode. I also wonder if my body then was still used to the
losing game - as far as probably requiring more calories than it currently does? Like you though,
I'm still under goal - just need to get back to practicing those better habits and self control.

Joyce

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:10:31 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>I guess I was better last season when things were still fresh in mind. I lost over those holidays.
>And I know that was was overstuffed this year. But I am still undergoal and felt so good skiing and
>biking last weekend that I cannot lose sight of that when I sit down and EAT. Control,
>control......
>
>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:53:59 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Hi Fred,
>>
>>They say the average person gains 7 lbs over the holidays so don't worry about your gain, you're
>>still way under your goal weight. Which I might add that a 60 lbs loss is AMAZING!!!!
>>
>>SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs
>>

>>"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>>berlin.de...
>>> maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]>

Actually, it is the grauva that's the high fiber. The mango is not high enough. Journaled to 23
points yesterday. 25 the day before - oh, I'm using the old journals and not flex points.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:01:18 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>Tomorrow I'm back to journaling - meant to today but didn't quite get around to it. But I did have
>a mental journal going - new exactly where I was all day long. I overdid on dinner (made beef
>barley soup, light on beef, heavy on veggies) portions, it tasted so good ... but still points were
>quite a bit under what I should have had for the day. I still can't find that fiber laden dried
>mango. <sigh>
>
>Joyce
>
>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:08:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Yes, I am still maintaining and decided to throttle things in yesterday including journaling. Was
>>okay with a bit too much mango near the end.
>>
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:54:39 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>And yet you still are maintaining, which is what you want to do. Good for you Fred!!! (I think
>>>I'm giving myself a pep talk as well)
>>>
>>>Joyce

I am NOT posing nude - at least, not at the moment.

Thanks for the website info. I'm not ready for that, yet, either.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:11:08 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sure, if you're posing nude and are going to give us all a thrill!!
>
>Re: setting up a website on your computer...
>
>DH says yes, you can, but it all depends on whether or not your ISP will allow you to run a server
>on your computer. If you can, there's a Windows version of Apache which is the standard web serving
>application. Hope this makes sense to you, doesn't to me!
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> High quality webcam? Free? (g)
>>
>> But speaking of - since I have dsl, can I set up a web site and allow access on this computer?
>> Yes, I know one would have to be very careful - more curiousity than anything.
>>
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:56:41 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we
>can
>> >all see!
>> >
>> >Brenda
>> >
>> >"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

thanks, and no he wouldn't, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh, yeah, hubby will probably not be the least bit intereted! (G)
>
> I'm sure if it ever happened, you would be filled in.
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:58:28 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >who is doing the descriptive audio, Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in
> >message news:[email protected]...
> >> Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we
> >can
> >> all see!
> >>
> >> Brenda
> >>
> >> "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

I should have said even he has limits, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh, yeah, hubby will probably not be the least bit intereted! (G)
>
> I'm sure if it ever happened, you would be filled in.
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:58:28 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >who is doing the descriptive audio, Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in
> >message news:[email protected]...
> >> Or nude! Let us know when that is Fred. I'll send you a webcam, so we
> >can
> >> all see!
> >>
> >> Brenda
> >>
> >> "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

It is sure hard to get out of that holiday mode right? I feel like I am struggling down here too. I
want to get to 155, it is definately possible and achievable for me. I make a decision to journal,
then I don't do it. Dang. I am even a member of a journaling group, and Still.

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I also was much better last season, but have wondered if it was due more
to the
> fact that I was still on my way to goal. This year goal had been reached, incentive to maintain is
> so much different than incentive to continue in
the
> losing mode. I also wonder if my body then was still used to the losing
game - as
> far as probably requiring more calories than it currently does? Like you
though,
> I'm still under goal - just need to get back to practicing those better
habits and
> self control.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:10:31 -0800, Fred <[email protected]>
wrote:

> >I guess I was better last season when things were still fresh in mind. I lost over those
> >holidays. And I know that was was overstuffed this year. But I am still undergoal and felt so
> >good skiing and biking last weekend that I cannot lose sight of that when I sit down and EAT.
> >Control, control......
> >
> >On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:53:59 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Fred,
> >>
> >>They say the average person gains 7 lbs over the holidays so don't worry about your gain, you're
> >>still way under your goal weight. Which I might
add
> >>that a 60 lbs loss is AMAZING!!!!
> >>
> >>SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs
> >>

> >>"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> >>berlin.de...

Why can't I remember that? I get in the store, look for guava - can't find it then figure it must
have been mango. Of course, high fiber mango isn't there either. <G> I'm writing it on the list
right now - just to make sure I have it right this time.

I journaled to 19 yesterday, 20.5 Friday - and have 17.5 so far today (dinner and evening snacks are
tentatively logged, will adjust after I eat and know actual quantities). Old point range would put
me at 18-23 if wanting to lose ... and I am sticking with that to try and get off what appears to be
added since the holidays. Activity points boost those totals - but I fear I'm still not coming close
enough. But I'm just not hungry! I may go higher this evening though, roasted turkey for dinner,
along with stuffing, etc ... but so far through lunch I have only eaten 4.5 points. <sigh> Exercised
before breakfast, which killed the appetite for anything more than fruit. Lunch ... sandwich, okra
pickles (my current fav munchie) and some ff chips added at the last second because the soup I fixed
was too horrid to eat.

Joyce

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:56:45 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>Actually, it is the grauva that's the high fiber. The mango is not high enough. Journaled to 23
>points yesterday. 25 the day before - oh, I'm using the old journals and not flex points.
>
>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:01:18 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Tomorrow I'm back to journaling - meant to today but didn't quite get around to it. But I did have
>>a mental journal going - new exactly where I was all day long. I overdid on dinner (made beef
>>barley soup, light on beef, heavy on veggies) portions, it tasted so good ... but still points
>>were quite a bit under what I should have had for the day. I still can't find that fiber laden
>>dried mango. <sigh>
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:08:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Yes, I am still maintaining and decided to throttle things in yesterday including journaling. Was
>>>okay with a bit too much mango near the end.

broc broc broc... Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am NOT posing nude - at least, not at the moment.
>
> Thanks for the website info. I'm not ready for that, yet, either.
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:11:08 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Sure, if you're posing nude and are going to give us all a thrill!!
> >
> >Re: setting up a website on your computer...
> >
> >DH says yes, you can, but it all depends on whether or not your ISP will allow you to run a
> >server on your computer. If you can, there's a
Windows
> >version of Apache which is the standard web serving application. Hope
this
> >makes sense to you, doesn't to me!
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> High quality webcam? Free? (g)
> >>
> >> But speaking of - since I have dsl, can I set up a web site and allow access on this computer?
> >> Yes, I know one would have to be very careful - more curiousity than anything.

> >can

Oh Foo. Hey Ya'll, first we gotta teach him to dance. Then when he finds out how fun THAT is.......