RAFL - Fred - Jan 14th

Fred

Guest
The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)

Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
terrible eating on-going)

Current Weight 160.00 (even)

Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
snacking (G)

Take it away, Texas.......

Fred
219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay me,
whoopie and wow. You are still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I
have some chocolates I bought in Houston, you may see a win in a week or two
if you get busy :).

> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
> terrible eating on-going)
>
> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> snacking (G)
>

> Take it away, Texas.......
>
> Fred
> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Sorry about the gain, Fred, but that's what the holidays can do. Now to get back OP - at least you
are still below goal ;-D and that deserves a hearty round of applause. Elaine K

Fred wrote:

>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>terrible eating on-going)
>
>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>snacking (G)
>

>Take it away, Texas.......
>
>Fred
>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]>
wrote:

>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>terrible eating on-going)
>
>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>snacking (G)
>

>Take it away, Texas.......
>
>Fred
>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.

Ray

--
rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Fred:

Still under goal, so all is fine!!!

Good going with all the exercising!!

Connie

Fred wrote:
> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
> terrible eating on-going)
>
> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> snacking (G)
>

> Take it away, Texas.......
>
> Fred
> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

And yet you still are maintaining, which is what you want to do. Good for you Fred!!! (I think I'm
giving myself a pep talk as well)

Joyce

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>terrible eating on-going)
>
>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>snacking (G)
>

>Take it away, Texas.......
>
>Fred
>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
> terrible eating on-going)
>
> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> snacking (G)
>

> Take it away, Texas.......
>
> Fred
> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Sorry for your gain, Fred, but it's really fun to read your bantering back
and forth. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>
> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>
> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
> terrible eating on-going)
>
> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>
> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> snacking (G)
>

> Take it away, Texas.......
>
> Fred
> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Well, at least, I, ahem, come out on top! But I do encourage you to celebrate your bottom with
chocolates, lots of chocolates (g)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:57 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay me, whoopie and wow. You are
>still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I have some chocolates I bought in Houston, you may see
>a win in a week or two if you get busy :).
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>> terrible eating on-going)
>>
>> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> snacking (G)
>>

>> Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>> Fred
>> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Hey, just thought - were you just hovering over the keyboard like a harpie? Just waiting to pounce?
Well? Huh, Huh, huh? (gd&r)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:57 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh my, I am definately going to be on bottom this week!! Hot Dog, yay me, whoopie and wow. You are
>still, of course, well under goal. Hang in. I have some chocolates I bought in Houston, you may see
>a win in a week or two if you get busy :).
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>> terrible eating on-going)
>>
>> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> snacking (G)
>>

>> Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>> Fred
>> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

oh if he does, I want pictures

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
> >
> >Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
> >
> >UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
> >terrible eating on-going)
> >
> >Current Weight 160.00 (even)
> >
> >Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> >snacking (G)
> >

> >Take it away, Texas.......
> >
> >Fred
> >219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
> Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
>
> Ray
>
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Thanks, Elaine. I am going to try to refocus and see what happens.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:26:38 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry about the gain, Fred, but that's what the holidays can do. Now to get back OP - at least you
>are still below goal ;-D and that deserves a hearty round of applause. Elaine K
>
>Fred wrote:
>
>>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>>terrible eating on-going)
>>
>>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>>snacking (G)
>>

>>Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>>Fred
>>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

GGGGGGGG

I did think about that this morning. But decided that even with the "normal" wardrobe I probably
was okay. But there was a moment when I put on a short-sleeve shirt and thought about the zip-off
legged pants
(G)

I did subtract to get to my base value. I did goof - as I got to the meeting I realized I should
have weighed in at home with the same outfit as WW and then compared the two scale values. Maybe I
can remember next week. If I recall some values including this mornings - my morning-home-weight is
about the same as my clothed-WW-meeting-weight. But then even that might be relative as my home
scale may not necessarily track linearly over a range of weights.

What does this mean - nothing at the moment! (G)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:46:20 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>>terrible eating on-going)
>>
>>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>>snacking (G)
>>

>>Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>>Fred
>>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002
>
>Your clothes allowance is getting smaller :) You'll be doing the WI in your underwear soon.
>
>Ray

Thanks. I was not surprised and was surprised by not being as upset as I expected to be. Coming
to terms with up/down and also with eating a more will result in weighing more. Just cannot do it
too often.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:10:32 -0500, Connie Walsh <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Fred:
>
>Still under goal, so all is fine!!!
>
>Good going with all the exercising!!
>
>Connie
>

>Fred wrote:
>> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>> terrible eating on-going)
>>
>> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> snacking (G)
>>

>> Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>> Fred
>> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Hi Fred,

They say the average person gains 7 lbs over the holidays so don't worry about your gain, you're
still way under your goal weight. Which I might add that a 60 lbs loss is AMAZING!!!!

SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
> >
> > Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
> >
> > UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or
> > just terrible eating on-going)
> >
> > Current Weight 160.00 (even)
> >
> > Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
> > snacking (G)
> >

> > Take it away, Texas.......
> >
> > Fred
> > 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Yes, I am still maintaining and decided to throttle things in yesterday including journaling. Was
okay with a bit too much mango near the end.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:54:39 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>And yet you still are maintaining, which is what you want to do. Good for you Fred!!! (I think I'm
>giving myself a pep talk as well)
>
>Joyce
>
>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:58:49 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>>Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>>UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>>terrible eating on-going)
>>
>>Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>>Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>>snacking (G)
>>

>>Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>>Fred
>>219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Maybe. But this serve is to here - a serving of chocolate (G)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:54:51 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>maybe she will want to assist in your efforts to lose, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
>in message news:[email protected]...
>> The stage is Lesanne's!!!! (thunderous applause)
>>
>> Greek Chorus is cued (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
>>
>> UP 1.6 (since the last 3 weeks were guesses, this may still be Christmas/New Years affect or just
>> terrible eating on-going)
>>
>> Current Weight 160.00 (even)
>>
>> Too much snacking. Or too much exercise leading to too much muscle or leading to too much
>> snacking (G)
>>

>> Take it away, Texas.......
>>
>> Fred
>> 219.2/160./164.0 (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Maybe it burns calories (G)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:15:16 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry for your gain, Fred, but it's really fun to read your bantering back and forth. :)

Well. Maybe one. On the days that I am 156 or less. Or two. Maybe two.