RAFL - Fred - Jan 21st

Yeah, I heard last night we might be in for another round of snow!! My son's very upset--he doesn't
think we should have that much snow in one month because it gets boring and he doesn't want to miss
school again (his words not mine!!!). I haven't seen a forcast today but it was a bit nippy outside--
other than that felt like Spring here in Oly.

--
Janice
263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

> Who knows but it sounds like we shall be getting DRY water again very soon - read that as SNOW!!!!
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:26:35 GMT, "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >From the sky or from the tap?

OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.

I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it. WAIT! WAIT! If I round Down
from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I am
158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!

Reprieve!!

Lesanne
158/1/155

> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:35:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I missed the race ya challenge. What are we running after?
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Hmmm, what did she say??? (G)
> >>
> >> Ah, yes, thanks for the Congrats. You did not respond to my "race, yah" challenge in someone
> >> else's thread. (G)
> >>
> >> The home scale shows about a half pound different - clothed.
> >>
> >> Next victim.....

> >week.

home
Void"

Ain't that the truth!

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:21:27 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>He is SUCH a tease :).
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:36:51 -0800, Fred <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>>
>> >Yup. Up and down, up and down (keep your mind out of the gutter for just a moment (GGGGG))
>>
>> You make it VERY difficult. <G>
>>
>> Joyce

yes and then wonders why the matchmaker comes out in me, its his fault,
legs, hair, and a tease also, its unnatural he is single I tell you just
plain unatural, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> He is SUCH a tease :).
>
> "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:36:51 -0800, Fred <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > >Yup. Up and down, up and down (keep your mind out of the gutter for just a moment (GGGGG))
> >
> > You make it VERY difficult. <G>
> >
> > Joyce

home
Void"

Now it seems like it may stay north if it even comes. The forecasts are changing hourly (G)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:18:54 GMT, "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yeah, I heard last night we might be in for another round of snow!! My son's very upset--he doesn't
>think we should have that much snow in one month because it gets boring and he doesn't want to miss
>school again (his words not mine!!!). I haven't seen a forcast today but it was a bit nippy outside--
>other than that felt like Spring here in Oly.

oh goodie, a new position, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
>
> I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
WAIT!
> WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
am
> 158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
>
> Reprieve!!
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158/155
>

> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
> > effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)
> >
> > On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:35:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I missed the race ya challenge. What are we running after?
> > >
> > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

> > >week.
> weightlifting

> home
> Void"

Lady, I think the only ROUNDING you are doing is around the hips!!! (run, run FAST)......

I don't think I will take this lying down (take it away, Lee....)

You do win NEXT week - I can already tell

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
>
>I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it. WAIT! WAIT! If I round Down
>from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I am
>158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
>
>Reprieve!!
>
>Lesanne
>365/158/155
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
>> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)
>>
>> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:35:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I missed the race ya challenge. What are we running after?
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >week.
>weightlifting

>home
>Void"

I vote we should once again change our weighing methods. Average throughout the week, to be used if
we don't like results thrown at us on weigh-in day ... rounding is only allowed DOWN. Actual results
to be used when even lower than the average gives us, again - rounding down. It works for me. How
does this sound to you? <G>

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
>
>I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it. WAIT! WAIT! If I round Down
>from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I am
>158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
>
>Reprieve!!
>
>Lesanne
>365/158/155
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
>> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)
>>
>> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:35:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I missed the race ya challenge. What are we running after?
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >week.
>weightlifting

>home
>Void"

Hey, it's okay with me that he is single :)

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> yes and then wonders why the matchmaker comes out in me, its his fault, legs, hair, and a tease
> also, its unnatural he is single I tell you just plain unatural, Lee Lesanne
> > He is SUCH a tease :).
> >
> > "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > You make it VERY difficult. <G>
> > >
> > > Joyce

> home
> Void"

Lee you make me laugh. And I sure needed one.
I probably could use a new position too :)

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> oh goodie, a new position, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
> >
> > I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
> WAIT!
> > WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
> am
> > 158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
> >
> > Reprieve!!
> >
> > Lesanne
> > 365/158/155
> >

> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
> > > effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)

> get
> > weightlifting

> or
> > home
> > Void"

They always do!! I've learned not to trust anything on the weather until it happens!!!

--
Janice
263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

> Now it seems like it may stay north if it even comes. The forecasts are changing hourly (G)
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:18:54 GMT, "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yeah, I heard last night we might be in for another round of snow!! My son's very upset--he
> >doesn't think we should have that much snow in one month because it gets boring and he doesn't
> >want to miss school again
(his
> >words not mine!!!). I haven't seen a forcast today but it was a bit
nippy
> >outside--other than that felt like Spring here in Oly.

How 'bout if you just pick a weight you like and stick with it - scale results or not!!!!! (gd&r)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:05:11 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>I vote we should once again change our weighing methods. Average throughout the week, to be used if
>we don't like results thrown at us on weigh-in day ... rounding is only allowed DOWN. Actual
>results to be used when even lower than the average gives us, again - rounding down. It works for
>me. How does this sound to you? <G>
>
>Joyce
>
>On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
>>
>>I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it. WAIT! WAIT! If I round Down
>>from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I am
>>158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
>>
>>Reprieve!!
>>
>>Lesanne
>>365/158/155
>>

>>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
>>> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)

>>weightlifting

>>home
>>Void"

You better run....

> Lady, I think the only ROUNDING you are doing is around the hips!!! (run, run FAST)......
>
> I don't think I will take this lying down (take it away, Lee....)
>
> You do win NEXT week - I can already tell
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
> >
> >I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
WAIT!
> >WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
am
> >158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
> >
> >Reprieve!!
> >
> >Lesanne
> >365/158/155
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
> >> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)

> >weightlifting

> >home
> >Void"

Hey THIS SOUNDS GREAT!! I will have to write it down to remember it though....

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I vote we should once again change our weighing methods. Average
throughout the
> week, to be used if we don't like results thrown at us on weigh-in day ... rounding is only
> allowed DOWN. Actual results to be used when even lower
than the
> average gives us, again - rounding down. It works for me. How does this
sound to
> you? <G>
>
> Joyce
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
> >
> >I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
WAIT!
> >WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
am
> >158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
> >
> >Reprieve!!
> >
> >Lesanne
> >365/158/155
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
> >> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)

> >weightlifting

> >home
> >Void"

ahhh a standing position, the boy has been reading that oriental picture
book again, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lady, I think the only ROUNDING you are doing is around the hips!!! (run, run FAST)......
>
> I don't think I will take this lying down (take it away, Lee....)
>
> You do win NEXT week - I can already tell
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
> >
> >I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
WAIT!
> >WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
am
> >158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
> >
> >Reprieve!!
> >
> >Lesanne
> >365/158/155
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I don't recall but I think someone mentioned 150 or maybe lower and you said something to the
> >> effect of "have fun but forget it" and I said "race you!" (G) (loses something in translation)

> >weightlifting

> >home
> >Void"

Which is why they have been dubbed *weather guessers* in my household.

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:14:07 GMT, "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote:

>They always do!! I've learned not to trust anything on the weather until it happens!!!
>
>--
>Janice
>263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Now it seems like it may stay north if it even comes. The forecasts are changing hourly (G)
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:18:54 GMT, "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Yeah, I heard last night we might be in for another round of snow!! My son's very upset--he
>> >doesn't think we should have that much snow in one month because it gets boring and he doesn't
>> >want to miss school again
>(his
>> >words not mine!!!). I haven't seen a forcast today but it was a bit
>nippy
>> >outside--other than that felt like Spring here in Oly.

aha, even better

> How 'bout if you just pick a weight you like and stick with it - scale results or not!!!!! (gd&r)
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:05:11 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I vote we should once again change our weighing methods. Average
throughout the
> >week, to be used if we don't like results thrown at us on weigh-in day
> >rounding is only allowed DOWN. Actual results to be used when even lower
than the
> >average gives us, again - rounding down. It works for me. How does this
sound to
> >you? <G>
> >
> >Joyce
> >
> >On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
> >>
> >>I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
WAIT!
> >>WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
am
> >>158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
> >>
> >>Reprieve!!
> >>
> >>Lesanne
> >>365/158/155
> >>

> >>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>weightlifting

> >>home
> >>Void"

Oooooooooh, I like this idea! Remember now, it was YOUR idea ... WE didn't change the rules
this time. <G>

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:14:58 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>How 'bout if you just pick a weight you like and stick with it - scale results or not!!!!! (gd&r)
>
>On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:05:11 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I vote we should once again change our weighing methods. Average throughout the week, to be used
>>if we don't like results thrown at us on weigh-in day ... rounding is only allowed DOWN. Actual
>>results to be used when even lower than the average gives us, again - rounding down. It works for
>>me. How does this sound to you? <G>
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
>>>
>>>I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it. WAIT! WAIT! If I round Down
>>>from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I am
>>>158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
>>>
>>>Reprieve!!
>>>
>>>Lesanne
>>>365/158/155
>>>

>>>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>weightlifting

>>>home
>>>Void"

It's easy to remember ... whatever works in our favor. Although, I do like Fred's idea best ... pick
a number, any number. I swear my mom had been doing that for years. <G>

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:22:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey THIS SOUNDS GREAT!! I will have to write it down to remember it though....
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> I vote we should once again change our weighing methods. Average
>throughout the
>> week, to be used if we don't like results thrown at us on weigh-in day ... rounding is only
>> allowed DOWN. Actual results to be used when even lower
>than the
>> average gives us, again - rounding down. It works for me. How does this
>sound to
>> you? <G>
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:23 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >OH! Yes. Well. Today is when I do my average. and you win this week.
>> >
>> >I am crashing and burning here. Gotta get a journal and get with it.
>WAIT!
>> >WAIT! If I round Down from .2, which is a down rounding sort of number I
>am
>> >158... That would be a TIE!!! We get to be side by side for a week.!!
>> >
>> >Reprieve!!
>> >
>> >Lesanne
>> >365/158/155
>> >

>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>this
>get
>> >weightlifting

>self

>or
>> >home
>> >Void"

a sense of humor has sometimes been all I've had, glad it helps you, Lee