RAFL - Fred - Jan 7th

Fred

Guest
I appear to be down a tad on the home scale but as reported in some other threads, our WW meeting
was canceled on account of snow/slush/weather.....

Put me down for a Maintain.

Oh, and since I still did not see my name, I will reaffirm that I want to join this challenge and
have a goal of 157 pounds.

I will not report inches, feet, yards or miles, other than as hiking, biking or skiing distances (G)

The challenge for me will be to MAINTAIN over the course of the challenge.

Good work on maintaining. Looks like you worked out the right balance between holiday goodies
and exercise.

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:18:31 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>I appear to be down a tad on the home scale but as reported in some other threads, our WW meeting
>was canceled on account of snow/slush/weather.....
>
>Put me down for a Maintain.
>
>Oh, and since I still did not see my name, I will reaffirm that I want to join this challenge and
>have a goal of 157 pounds.
>
>I will not report inches, feet, yards or miles, other than as hiking, biking or skiing
>distances (G)
>
>The challenge for me will be to MAINTAIN over the course of the challenge.

Great job on the maintain Fred!
--
Brenda
209/176/150 RafL goal 165

> I appear to be down a tad on the home scale but as reported in some other threads, our WW meeting
> was canceled on account of snow/slush/weather.....
>
> Put me down for a Maintain.
>
> Oh, and since I still did not see my name, I will reaffirm that I want to join this challenge and
> have a goal of 157 pounds.
>
> I will not report inches, feet, yards or miles, other than as hiking, biking or skiing
> distances (G)
>
> The challenge for me will be to MAINTAIN over the course of the challenge.

good for you, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I appear to be down a tad on the home scale but as reported in some other threads, our WW meeting
> was canceled on account of snow/slush/weather.....
>
> Put me down for a Maintain.
>
> Oh, and since I still did not see my name, I will reaffirm that I want to join this challenge and
> have a goal of 157 pounds.
>
> I will not report inches, feet, yards or miles, other than as hiking, biking or skiing
> distances (G)
>
> The challenge for me will be to MAINTAIN over the course of the challenge.

Yes, I want more of both (G)

Actually, only an official weight from THEM will convince me and Ms Lesanne (G)

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:06:36 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>Good work on maintaining. Looks like you worked out the right balance between holiday goodies and
>exercise.
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:18:31 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I appear to be down a tad on the home scale but as reported in some other threads, our WW meeting
>>was canceled on account of snow/slush/weather.....
>>
>>Put me down for a Maintain.
>>
>>Oh, and since I still did not see my name, I will reaffirm that I want to join this challenge and
>>have a goal of 157 pounds.
>>
>>I will not report inches, feet, yards or miles, other than as hiking, biking or skiing
>>distances (G)
>>
>>The challenge for me will be to MAINTAIN over the course of the challenge.

Thanks. Actually, it could be up or down a bit but it is close enough
- right? We are not suppose to be neurotic and so close enough (G)

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:51:31 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Great job on the maintain Fred!

No, not good to be neurotic, you're doing great!

> Thanks. Actually, it could be up or down a bit but it is close enough
> - right? We are not suppose to be neurotic and so close enough (G)
>
> On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:51:31 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Great job on the maintain Fred!

Congrats on the maintain, Fred! :)

--

~Kristin O~