RAFL, hmmm

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight here.....

    I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.

    Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??

    Lesanne
    365/158.5/155

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Under Fred is comfortable? Only what with being so darn skin 'n' bones these days, I bet he's not
    cushioned enough for that to be comfortable! *grin*

    Sorry 'bout the gain - hope it's gone again next week :)
    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
    > I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    > average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    > here.....
    >
    > I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    > Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
    teeth??

    > Lesanne
    > 365/158.5/155

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Maybe if you put away your teeth, you'd not be able to eat as much (G)

    Congrats on still being at lifetime even if slightly up.

    REIN IT IN - you know how.

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    >average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    >here.....
    >
    >I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    >Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
    >
    >Lesanne
    >365/158.5/155

  4. Sorry about the gain, Lesanne. I think you're wise to try & correct a problem before it gets to be a
    real habit. Wish you luck. Elaine K

    Lesanne wrote:

    >I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    >average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    >here.....
    >
    >I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    >Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
    >
    >Lesanne
    >365/158.5/155

  5. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Hehehe - thank heavens for averaging. <g> I'm sticking with my *something in the air* theory. Last
    week seemed to show a lot of losses in the group, this week seems to be showing a lot of gains. Hang
    in there Lesanne, that pound will disappear in no time.

    And once again I find you under Fred. <eg>

    Joyce

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    >average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    >here.....
    >
    >I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    >Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
    >
    >Lesanne
    >365/158.5/155

  6. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Lesanne:

    Fred's on top again huh? With all your being under Fred my hubby is going to think this is a Xrated
    newsgroup that I'm on!!

    Now go to a meeting and get your karma sorted out!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

    Lesanne wrote:
    > I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    > average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    > here.....
    >
    > I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    > Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
    >
    > Lesanne
    > 365/158.5/155

  7. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Better next week then, Lesanne. Anything we can do/say to help you ?
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    > average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    > here.....
    >
    > I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    > Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
    teeth??

    > Lesanne
    > 365/158.5/155

  8. Crap! You should come up NORTH where you'd shiver that pound off.

    Prairie Roots

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    >average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    >here.....
    >
    >I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    >Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
    >
    >Lesanne
    >365/158.5/155

  9. under is good, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    > average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    > here.....
    >
    > I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    > Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
    teeth??

    > Lesanne
    > 365/158.5/155

  10. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    haha, that's good to be under Fred... :) Congrats!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
    > I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
    > average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
    > here.....
    >
    > I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
    >
    > Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
    teeth??

    > Lesanne
    > 365/158.5/155

  11. Fred