RAFL, hmmm

Lesanne

Guest
I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight here.....

I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.

Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??

Lesanne
365/158.5/155

Krys

Guest
Under Fred is comfortable? Only what with being so darn skin 'n' bones these days, I bet he's not
cushioned enough for that to be comfortable! *grin*

Sorry 'bout the gain - hope it's gone again next week :)
--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Fred

Guest
Maybe if you put away your teeth, you'd not be able to eat as much (G)

Congrats on still being at lifetime even if slightly up.

REIN IT IN - you know how.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Elaine Kirkham

Guest
Sorry about the gain, Lesanne. I think you're wise to try & correct a problem before it gets to be a
real habit. Wish you luck. Elaine K

Lesanne wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Joyce

Guest
Hehehe - thank heavens for averaging. <g> I'm sticking with my *something in the air* theory. Last
week seemed to show a lot of losses in the group, this week seems to be showing a lot of gains. Hang
in there Lesanne, that pound will disappear in no time.

And once again I find you under Fred. <eg>

Joyce

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Connie

Guest
Lesanne:

Fred's on top again huh? With all your being under Fred my hubby is going to think this is a Xrated
newsgroup that I'm on!!

Now go to a meeting and get your karma sorted out!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Lesanne wrote:
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Nathalie W

Guest
Better next week then, Lesanne. Anything we can do/say to help you ?
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Prairie Roots

Guest
****! You should come up NORTH where you'd shiver that pound off.

Prairie Roots

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Miss Violette

Guest
under is good, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Kristin

Guest
haha, that's good to be under Fred... :) Congrats!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Fred