RAFL, hmmm

Lesanne

Guest
I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight here.....

I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.

Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??

Lesanne
365/158.5/155

Under Fred is comfortable? Only what with being so darn skin 'n' bones these days, I bet he's not
cushioned enough for that to be comfortable! *grin*

Sorry 'bout the gain - hope it's gone again next week :)
--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Maybe if you put away your teeth, you'd not be able to eat as much (G)

Congrats on still being at lifetime even if slightly up.

REIN IT IN - you know how.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Sorry about the gain, Lesanne. I think you're wise to try & correct a problem before it gets to be a
real habit. Wish you luck. Elaine K

Lesanne wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Hehehe - thank heavens for averaging. <g> I'm sticking with my *something in the air* theory. Last
week seemed to show a lot of losses in the group, this week seems to be showing a lot of gains. Hang
in there Lesanne, that pound will disappear in no time.

And once again I find you under Fred. <eg>

Joyce

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

Lesanne:

Fred's on top again huh? With all your being under Fred my hubby is going to think this is a Xrated
newsgroup that I'm on!!

Now go to a meeting and get your karma sorted out!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Lesanne wrote:
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

Better next week then, Lesanne. Anything we can do/say to help you ?
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

****! You should come up NORTH where you'd shiver that pound off.

Prairie Roots

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:18:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
>average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
>here.....
>
>I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
>Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those teeth??
>
>Lesanne
>365/158.5/155

under is good, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155

haha, that's good to be under Fred... :) Congrats!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> I was doing great in the early part of the week, only to crash and burn again toward the end. My
> average is up a pound, and I am very very glad that I am not putting today's actual weight
> here.....
>
> I better cut this out or there is going to be a REAL problem.
>
> Still, I am under Fred. That is some comfort. Now where are those
teeth??

> Lesanne
> 365/158.5/155