RAFL - Lesanne

I am pretty much it at my meeting. On occasions another guy shows up and is gone just as soon. I did
lose faster than some of the women but one who has lost a lot, still loses a pretty good bit each
week. A few couples have appeared and then the guy is gone. It probably does appear to cater to
women more and it was awkward at first. Tell him to hang in there.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:16:22 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>He was happy with his losses, but wanted More men around, and was aggravated because WW was
>saying he was losing too fast. So I told him to ignore them, it was a guy thing vs a slower
>losing women thing, and he groaned that there should be more men. He and one other are the only
>men at our meeting.
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Oh, okay, I get the ground rules now. Sometimes I have an idea of how things are going but right
>> now it is totally up in the air. Unless I really blow things it should be close to a wash - a bit
>> up or down. I have been thinking of returning the tub of meringues to the kitchen and trading
>> htem for a skinny cow so you can see how it is going.
>>
>> 19 pounds in 3 weeks - yikes. What was he groaning about?
>>
>> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:25:33 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >oh Hey, I don't get Sad when you lose, I just want you to stay on top
>where
>> >you belong. Like if I am 158 next week, you can be 159 and I will be
>really
>> >glad you are not in the one sixes.... see? There was a coach who just joined a few weeks ago at
>> >the meeting today, big guy. He was groaning
>and
>> >moaning about guys and losing. Had lost like 19 pounds in 3 weeks or something. I told him there
>> >were lots of guys here. Maybe he will show
>up.
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>are a
>moment.
>This