RAFL - Lesanne

Lesanne

Guest
Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it would be worse)

Lesanne
365/158/155

(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Lesanne wrote:
> Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it would be worse)
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158/155
>
> (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Lesanne:

Are you okay Lesanne? Up .5 doesn't seem like the end of the world but on top of other stuff it can
be pretty bad.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> be worse)
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158/155
>
> (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

no you haven't. Not really. it's just a blip - nothing compared to how far you've come. Focus girl -
you're fabulous!

And boy - does that phrase ever make me think of "Top Gun" - anyone for the beach volley ball
scene? *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

meh - half a pound is nothin' hon, bet you'll sweat that off in no time at all. I like to think of
those half pound gains as routine maintenance. Anything you care to vent on the group? Might just
help ya feel better.

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it would be worse)
>
>Lesanne
>365/158/155
>
>(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

WE KNOW UP is part of Life. It is slight. And even if the individual day was "worse" that is why you
have chosen to average because daily weight fluctuates.

Buck up, take back control and figure out what's what and why. Not that I can say at this damp
end of the continent why having eaten 20 points that I labeled JUNK yesterday for a daily (no
average here)
160.5 - oh, that's weight, not points (G)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it would be worse)
>
>Lesanne
>365/158/155
>
>(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Oh Lesanne, I hope you haven't forgotten that daily fluctuations are a natural part of life. The
higher number on the scale today isn't a reflection of your entire existence. I'd bet money that
you're not really crashing and burning, even if it feels that way at the moment. In another day or
two you'll be eying 155 again. Until then, cry, scream, stomp, write, mope, pout, walk, run, bike,
eat carrots. This will pass.

Prairie Roots

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it would be worse)
>
>Lesanne
>365/158/155
>
>(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Up a half pound, not too shabby at all!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> be worse)
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158/155
>
> (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Half a pound is nothing considering what you've lost since you started. It'll be gone before
you know it!
--
Brenda
209/177/150 RafL goal 165

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> be worse)
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158/155
>
> (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

sorry it has been rough for you, your WI will work out fine, I hope you are
feeling better and if we can help at all please let us know, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> be worse)
>
> Lesanne
> 365/158/155
>
> (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

no, not okay. It is a symptom of a lot of other stuff. I think I am a little depressed or something.

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:401137A1.7050903@nospam_primus.ca...
> Lesanne wrote:
> > Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> > be worse)
> >
> > Lesanne
> > 365/158/155
> >
> > (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)
> >

> Lesanne:
>
> Are you okay Lesanne? Up .5 doesn't seem like the end of the world but on top of other stuff it
> can be pretty bad.
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

ah Krys , now I gotta go watch Top Gun?

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
> would
> > be worse)
> >
> > Lesanne
> > 365/158/155
> >
> > (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)
> >

> no you haven't. Not really. it's just a blip - nothing compared to how
far
> you've come. Focus girl - you're fabulous!
>
> And boy - does that phrase ever make me think of "Top Gun" - anyone for
the
> beach volley ball scene? *grin*
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

I don't know if I can vent it, It is really just leftovers from the stresses last month I think,
added to too much sweet junk brought home with me from my last trip. And back at home with no breaks
in the forseeable future.

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> meh - half a pound is nothin' hon, bet you'll sweat that off in no time at
all. I
> like to think of those half pound gains as routine maintenance. Anything
you
> care to vent on the group? Might just help ya feel better.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> >be worse)
> >
> >Lesanne
> >365/158/155
> >
> >(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

AHA. We are both in the nasty one sixes today. Maybe it is a gravitational thing, and not
fat at all??

> WE KNOW UP is part of Life. It is slight. And even if the individual day was "worse" that is why
> you have chosen to average because daily weight fluctuates.
>
> Buck up, take back control and figure out what's what and why. Not that I can say at this damp
> end of the continent why having eaten 20 points that I labeled JUNK yesterday for a daily (no
> average here)
> 160.5 - oh, that's weight, not points (G)
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> >be worse)
> >
> >Lesanne
> >365/158/155
> >
> >(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

I cheered myself up at the meeting, and reading about your pound. :)

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Oh Lesanne, I hope you haven't forgotten that daily fluctuations are a natural part of life. The
> higher number on the scale today isn't a reflection of your entire existence. I'd bet money that
> you're not really crashing and burning, even if it feels that way at the moment. In another day or
> two you'll be eying 155 again. Until then, cry, scream, stomp, write, mope, pout, walk, run, bike,
> eat carrots. This will pass.
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
would
> >be worse)
> >
> >Lesanne
> >365/158/155
> >
> >(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Sorry to hear your a bit in the dumps, sis. Here's a huge {{{Lesanne}}} hug for ya. Hope things
start looking up for you soon.

Joyce

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:04:46 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>no, not okay. It is a symptom of a lot of other stuff. I think I am a little depressed or
>something.
>
>"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:401137A1.7050903@nospam_primus.ca...
>> Lesanne wrote:
>> > Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
>would
>> > be worse)
>> >
>> > Lesanne
>> > 365/158/155
>> >
>> > (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)
>> >

>> Lesanne:
>>
>> Are you okay Lesanne? Up .5 doesn't seem like the end of the world but on top of other stuff it
>> can be pretty bad.
>>
>> Connie
>>
>> --
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Connie Walsh
>>
>> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

(((((((Lesanne)))))))) Anything you want to talk about? It's no fun to be depressed. If you want to
email me please do: [email protected] take out the .nospam .

Connie

Lesanne wrote:
> no, not okay. It is a symptom of a lot of other stuff. I think I am a little depressed or
> something.
>
> "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:401137A1.7050903@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>Lesanne wrote:
>>
>>>Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
>>
> would
>
>>>be worse)
>>>
>>>Lesanne
>>>365/158/155
>>>
>>>(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)
>>>

>>Lesanne:
>>
>>Are you okay Lesanne? Up .5 doesn't seem like the end of the world but on top of other stuff it
>>can be pretty bad.
>>
>>Connie
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

I'd prefer to call it chocolate. (G)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:26:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>AHA. We are both in the nasty one sixes today. Maybe it is a gravitational thing, and not
>fat at all??
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> WE KNOW UP is part of Life. It is slight. And even if the individual day was "worse" that is why
>> you have chosen to average because daily weight fluctuates.
>>
>> Buck up, take back control and figure out what's what and why. Not that I can say at this damp
>> end of the continent why having eaten 20 points that I labeled JUNK yesterday for a daily (no
>> average here)
>> 160.5 - oh, that's weight, not points (G)
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
>would
>> >be worse)
>> >
>> >Lesanne
>> >365/158/155
>> >
>> >(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

Hang in there.... {{{Lesanne}}}

Nathalie W "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> no, not okay. It is a symptom of a lot of other stuff. I think I am a little depressed or
> something.
>
> "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:401137A1.7050903@nospam_primus.ca...
> > Lesanne wrote:
> > > Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
> would
> > > be worse)
> > >
> > > Lesanne
> > > 365/158/155
> > >
> > > (by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)
> > >

> > Lesanne:
> >
> > Are you okay Lesanne? Up .5 doesn't seem like the end of the world but on top of other stuff it
> > can be pretty bad.
> >
> > Connie
> >
> > --
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Connie Walsh
> >
> > 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

How are things with your daughter? Not long ago, you and I had similar concerns about our daughters'
marital situations, and our granddaughters.

Last night when I visited my hospice patient I thought of you and Joyce and Laura and others whose
mothers (parents) are facing end-of-life health challenges. My hospice patient is bedridden with
cancer and now her skin is unbearably and uncontrollably itchy. Benadryl wasn't working so now she's
being given morphine to try to minimize the discomfort. Several times yesterday evening she woke up
long enough to plead for help, and when I tried to find the elusive spot, my touching her was almost
as bad as the irritation. The daughter, who is her sole caregiver, is still working her own business
(as a chiropractor), and the toll of caregiving is very apparent on her body and face. In the year
that I've been visiting, the daughter looks like she's gained about 50 lbs. I asked how she was
holding up with this new stress and she said she was tired. Very tired. I left feeling very grateful
that my own mother's health is good for the moment and that my father's dying was relatively short
and painfree.

I wish like anything you could catch a break. What stage of Alzheimer's is your mother? Is in-home
hospice, paid by Medicare, an option? I'm not familiar with the particulars of certifying someone
with Alzheimer's for hospice, but I do know that it can be done. At least then a volunteer could
come in and spell you on a regular, even daily, basis. And Medicare's hospice benefit also provides
for respite care...

My apologies if I've stuck an unwelcome nose in.

Prairie Roots

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:25:10 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't know if I can vent it, It is really just leftovers from the stresses last month I think,
>added to too much sweet junk brought home with me from my last trip. And back at home with no
>breaks in the forseeable future.
>
>"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> meh - half a pound is nothin' hon, bet you'll sweat that off in no time at
>all. I
>> like to think of those half pound gains as routine maintenance. Anything
>you
>> care to vent on the group? Might just help ya feel better.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:43 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Oh well, up a half pound (and it is lucky I am doing an average or it
>would
>> >be worse)
>> >
>> >Lesanne
>> >365/158/155
>> >
>> >(by the way, I have been crashing and burning here)

awww Lesanne, I'm sorry you are down... *hugs*... hope things get better for you soon girl!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172