RAFL: Mette

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mette, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Mette

    Mette Guest

    Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek
    preview - only due to a regular supper. I will stick with my sneek pre-view
    weight from yesterday...:eek:)

    But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it will be a 100 gram loss -
    that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain is the supper. I
    usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-leg, and then my
    body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.

    So My number is:

    119/113.3/110

    Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    hey - you take that loss and run with it *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek preview - only due to a
    > regular supper. I will stick with my sneek
    pre-view
    > weight from yesterday...:eek:)
    >
    > But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it
    will
    > be a 100 gram loss - that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain
    > is the supper. I usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-
    > leg, and then my body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.
    >
    > So My number is:
    >
    > 119/113.3/110
    >
    > Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

  3. Well at least it was a loss, Metta! Congratulations. Elaine K

    Mette wrote:

    >Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek preview - only due to a regular
    >supper. I will stick with my sneek pre-view weight from yesterday...:eek:)
    >
    >But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it will be a 100 gram loss -
    >that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain is the supper. I
    >usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-leg, and then my
    >body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.
    >
    >So My number is:
    >
    >119/113.3/110
    >
    >Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats on your loss Mette!! Time of day and whether you eat or not can really play havoc on the
    scale. You are so close to your end goal.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

    Mette wrote:
    > Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek preview - only due to a
    > regular supper. I will stick with my sneek pre-view weight from yesterday...:eek:)
    >
    > But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it will be a 100 gram loss -
    > that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain is the supper. I
    > usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-leg, and then my
    > body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.
    >
    > So My number is:
    >
    > 119/113.3/110
    >
    > Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

  5. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    well, taking either yesterday's or today's weight, it would still be a loss, so congrats!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek preview - only due to a
    > regular supper. I will stick with my sneek
    pre-view
    > weight from yesterday...:eek:)
    >
    > But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it
    will
    > be a 100 gram loss - that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain
    > is the supper. I usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-
    > leg, and then my body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.
    >
    > So My number is:
    >
    > 119/113.3/110
    >
    > Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

  6. Good work on the LOSS, regardless. The direction of the scale's numbers is still down. And down is
    what counts.

    Prairie Roots

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:05:31 +0100, "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek preview - only due to a regular
    >supper. I will stick with my sneek pre-view weight from yesterday...:eek:)
    >
    >But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it will be a 100 gram loss -
    >that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain is the supper. I
    >usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-leg, and then my
    >body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.
    >
    >So My number is:
    >
    >119/113.3/110
    >
    >Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

  7. good for you, Lee
    Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today is my official weigh in day - up 1 lbs from yesterday's sneek preview - only due to a
    > regular supper. I will stick with my sneek
    pre-view
    > weight from yesterday...:eek:)
    >
    > But yes, it is a bummer. If I record today's weight as the official it
    will
    > be a 100 gram loss - that is like 3 oz...And I KNOW I have lost more. The only reason for the gain
    > is the supper. I usually don't really eat supper, I just grab a small sandwich or a chicken thigh-
    > leg, and then my body goes kaboom just because I allow myself to be full once in a while.
    >
    > So My number is:
    >
    > 119/113.3/110
    >
    > Current: 113 lbs - and I am sticking to it...*g*

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    lol okay Mette... I'll letcha do that. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172