RAFL Raymille Update for Feb 28, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    560/326.4/200

    Tags:

  2. Outstanding. Either business trips or stress can cause setbacks for people. But you stuck with the
    plan of losing a remarkable 1% a week. Wonderful!

    Prairie Roots On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:02:32 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    >anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    >560/326.4/200

  3. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Woohoo, don't you love that whoosh fairy!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:j9i140lcrtimiufc8q2kpjverqr[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    > anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    > 560/326.4/200

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    You are doing incredibly well - you are on a steady trend.

    Congrats

    On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:02:32 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    >anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    >560/326.4/200

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job. But would you do the rest of us a favor and pass the whoosh fairy our way once in a
    while. We could share her <g>.

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    > anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    > 560/326.4/200

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Good going Ray, that always happens to me when I travel

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    > anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    > 560/326.4/200

  7. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Didn't get the original...congrats on your whoosh!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    Fred wrote:
    > You are doing incredibly well - you are on a steady trend.
    >
    > Congrats
    >
    > On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:02:32 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    >>anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    >>560/326.4/200

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    That IS a nice whoosh, Ray. Congrats!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    > anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    > 560/326.4/200

  9. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Great job for losing while on your biz trip. :)

    Julie

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
    > anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
    > 560/326.4/200

  10. Wonderful, you are so very inspiring to me, Lee