RAFL Raymille Update for Feb 28, 2004

Ray Miller

Guest
Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
560/326.4/200

Outstanding. Either business trips or stress can cause setbacks for people. But you stuck with the
plan of losing a remarkable 1% a week. Wonderful!

Prairie Roots On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:02:32 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
>anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
>560/326.4/200

Woohoo, don't you love that whoosh fairy!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
> anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
> 560/326.4/200

You are doing incredibly well - you are on a steady trend.

Congrats

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:02:32 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
>anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
>560/326.4/200

Great job. But would you do the rest of us a favor and pass the whoosh fairy our way once in a
while. We could share her <g>.

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
> anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
> 560/326.4/200

Good going Ray, that always happens to me when I travel

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
> anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
> 560/326.4/200

Didn't get the original...congrats on your whoosh!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

Fred wrote:
> You are doing incredibly well - you are on a steady trend.
>
> Congrats
>
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:02:32 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
>>anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
>>560/326.4/200

That IS a nice whoosh, Ray. Congrats!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
> anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
> 560/326.4/200

Great job for losing while on your biz trip. :)

Julie

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Out of town all week on a stressful business trip, but good news, whoosh fairy found me
> anyways for a nice 3.2 lbs. Ray
> 560/326.4/200

Wonderful, you are so very inspiring to me, Lee