RAFL Raymille Update for Feb 7, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all insurance
    companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is replaced and
    I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

    Tags:

  2. great attitude, Lee
    Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all
    > insurance companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is
    > replaced and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Like you said "not for long".

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

    Ray Miller wrote:
    > Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all
    > insurance companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is
    > replaced and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  4. Sorry about the gain, Ray, and sure hope it disappears fast! Elaine K

    Ray Miller wrote:

    >Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all insurance
    >companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is replaced
    >and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    >560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  5. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    I 'm sure you 'll surprise us with a super whoosh next week!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all
    > insurance companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is
    > replaced and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  6. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:27:39 GMT, Ray Miller
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all insurance
    >companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is replaced
    >and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week.

    Need less to say we have every confidence in you. Gains like that show up all the time and are
    nothing to worry about. Heres hoping you lose that and more next week

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

  7. GOOD that prescription arrived, especially if, without it, you hold water like the Hoover Dam. All
    that extra fluid just ain't healthy! Can't wait to hear how thing go for you this week.

    Prairie Roots On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:27:39 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all insurance
    >companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is replaced
    >and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    >560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  8. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Sorry about the gain. Now you know what us women go through each month. <g>

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all
    > insurance companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is
    > replaced and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  9. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    Hi Laura,
    As one of the ladies at my WI observed to general hilarity.
    I've been really grouchy too. Maybe it is PMS. ;-)
    Ray
    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 17:21:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Sorry about the gain. Now you know what us women go through each month. <g>
    >
    >"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Ran out of a prescription this week while stuck waiting for a mail order refill (damn all
    >> insurance companies). So sloshing in my own fluids, I'm up what I lost last week. Prescription is
    >> replaced and I will work twice as hard to burn (boil?) this off this week. Ray
    >> 560/335.8/200 up 2.6 but not for long.

  10. Laura

    Laura Guest

    My husband suffers from that time to time too.