RAFL RayMille update for Jan 24, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    weight for about 6 months. Ray
    560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

    Tags:

  2. Kathy Rip

    Kathy Rip Guest

    Great Ray, congratulations!!

    Kathy

  3. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    That's AWESOME!!!!!!

    SPOONS

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  4. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Holy whoosh, Ray! 23 in 3 weeks??? That, my friend, is amazing! WTG!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  5. 23.6 lbs in 3 weeks is to a whoosh as Niagara Falls is to a mountain steam! Awesome.

    Only 5 more of those 3-week whooshes to go!

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    >weight for about 6 months. Ray
    >560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

    Prairie Roots
    23/1/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    You Go Ray!

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  7. Wow, Ray, another impressive loss. You are certainly the star in this group. Boy that 224.2 pounds
    you 've lost so far!! Congratulations in a really really big way and I sure hope those big losses
    keep up for a while ;-D Elaine K

    Ray Miller wrote:

    >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    >weight for about 6 months. Ray
    >560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  8. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Ray Miller wrote:
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

    WooHoo!! That is amazing!! Good for you Ray!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  9. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Wow Ray, that is absolutely amazing! I was going to tell you to slow down, be patient, all that
    stuff about slower losses that you've heard over and over. But what the heck! After being at a
    standstill for 6 months, you sure do deserve to be having those frequent whoosh fairy visits. <G>
    Enjoy them, and keep up the fantastic work. I am truly in awe of how far you have come already, and
    so danged thrilled for you.

    Joyce

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    >weight for about 6 months. Ray
    >560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  10. I Williams

    I Williams Guest

    Ray
    4.8 pounds, son that is a woosh son congrats Irma "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  11. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Incredible. 23 over 3 weeks............... Wow. Congrats

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    >weight for about 6 months. Ray
    >560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  12. Great job Ray! 23.6 lbs in 3 weeks??? You're melting away!
    --
    Brenda
    209/177/150 RafL goal 165

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  13. Celtic Gal \

    Celtic Gal \ Guest

    WTG Ray! Keep up the hard work, as you can see, it really does pay off! Congrats on the Whoosh :)
    Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost
    4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all that walking and religiously working the program
    I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3 weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's
    so nice after being stuck at about the same weight for about 6 months. Ray
    560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  14. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    >weight for about 6 months.

    Awesome Ray - it seems to be coming together :))

    Ray

    Just a note of caution - if it continues you should take stock and make sure you know why the loss
    is occurring.23.6 in three weeks is a lot.
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

  15. Hi, Ray, Congratulations on the stupendous weight loss!

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  16. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Awesome, Ray! It seems you might have the whoosh faity living in with you and staying at your side
    for quite a while. Keep up the great work!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.103/212 lbs "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

  17. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    WOWEE!! Man, I want YOUR Whoosh Fairy. Mine seems to be laying down on the
    job.
    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > 23.6 lbs in 3 weeks is to a whoosh as Niagara Falls is to a mountain steam! Awesome.
    >
    > Only 5 more of those 3-week whooshes to go!
    >
    > On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
    > >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
    > >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
    > >weight for about 6 months. Ray
    > >560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.
    >
    > Prairie Roots
    > 232/165/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  18. That is just fabulous, and you are over half way there. I think your body
    could have just needed a rest/readjustment period. I am so proud for you
    and so inspired, Lee
    news:2lk510pus9o[email protected]...