RAFL RayMille update for Jan 24, 2004

Ray Miller

Guest
Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
weight for about 6 months. Ray
560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

That's AWESOME!!!!!!

SPOONS

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Holy whoosh, Ray! 23 in 3 weeks??? That, my friend, is amazing! WTG!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

23.6 lbs in 3 weeks is to a whoosh as Niagara Falls is to a mountain steam! Awesome.

Only 5 more of those 3-week whooshes to go!

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
>that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
>weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
>weight for about 6 months. Ray
>560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Prairie Roots
23/1/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

You Go Ray!

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Wow, Ray, another impressive loss. You are certainly the star in this group. Boy that 224.2 pounds
you 've lost so far!! Congratulations in a really really big way and I sure hope those big losses
keep up for a while ;-D Elaine K

Ray Miller wrote:
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

WooHoo!! That is amazing!! Good for you Ray!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Wow Ray, that is absolutely amazing! I was going to tell you to slow down, be patient, all that
stuff about slower losses that you've heard over and over. But what the heck! After being at a
standstill for 6 months, you sure do deserve to be having those frequent whoosh fairy visits. <G>
Enjoy them, and keep up the fantastic work. I am truly in awe of how far you have come already, and
so danged thrilled for you.

Joyce

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
>that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
>weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
>weight for about 6 months. Ray
>560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Ray
4.8 pounds, son that is a woosh son congrats Irma "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Incredible. 23 over 3 weeks............... Wow. Congrats

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
>that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
>weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
>weight for about 6 months. Ray
>560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Great job Ray! 23.6 lbs in 3 weeks??? You're melting away!
--
Brenda
209/177/150 RafL goal 165

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

WTG Ray! Keep up the hard work, as you can see, it really does pay off! Congrats on the Whoosh :)
Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

news:[email protected]... Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
>that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
>weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
>weight for about 6 months.

Awesome Ray - it seems to be coming together :))

Ray

Just a note of caution - if it continues you should take stock and make sure you know why the loss
is occurring.23.6 in three weeks is a lot.
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Hi, Ray, Congratulations on the stupendous weight loss!

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

Awesome, Ray! It seems you might have the whoosh faity living in with you and staying at your side
for quite a while. Keep up the great work!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> weight for about 6 months. Ray
> 560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.

WOWEE!! Man, I want YOUR Whoosh Fairy. Mine seems to be laying down on the
job.
"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 23.6 lbs in 3 weeks is to a whoosh as Niagara Falls is to a mountain steam! Awesome.
>
> Only 5 more of those 3-week whooshes to go!
>
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:18:59 GMT, Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yippee, the great downward rush continues. Lost 4.8 this week. The whoosh fairy seems to like all
> >that walking and religiously working the program I've been doing. That's 23.6 lbs in the last 3
> >weeks. I know it won't keep up at this rate, but it's so nice after being stuck at about the same
> >weight for about 6 months. Ray
> >560/335.8/200 only 135.8 to go, that sure sounds better than 360 to go.
>
> Prairie Roots
> 232/165/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

That is just fabulous, and you are over half way there. I think your body
could have just needed a rest/readjustment period. I am so proud for you
and so inspired, Lee